• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake steps up like he wants to start something and then cowers away. Clipper culture.

3373776_o.gif

It's pretty funny how almost no one in the league seems to like Griffin. Have to wonder if at some point something happens as a result. Maybe a year or two down the line.

Also, gratz mama.

I really can't handle Samuel L Jackson saying "hotspaucho" to his iphone...

It's the nba...nobody does anything. The best someone can do is either get hit by an elbow or pretend to get hit by an elbow.

there are a few guys that would do something ,Z-Bo is one of them. He cold clocked Louis Amudnson without batting an eye once. He's not the type of dude you want to go puffing your chest at unless you want to do something, and Blake didn't' want to do nothing.

Owzers

there are a few guys that would do something ,Z-Bo is one of them. He cold clocked Louis Amudnson without batting an eye once. He's not the type of dude you want to go puffing your chest at unless you want to do something, and Blake didn't' want to do nothing.

Was that in the playoffs? I shouldn't have said nobody does anything, i don't have that good of a memory to make a blanket statement, it's just from seeing these passionate screens and flops that have made me think nothing really happens.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pau knows he's a softie though. He doesn't really try and act tough. Griffin likes to dawg opponents and stare guys down but when things get physical he flops or cries about it.

Because the do can fly.. if you had a 45 inch vert, was made like a mobile wall and shat on people on the norm you would stare people down too.. Also he is the product of today's NBA.. I bet Stern brainwashes the kids cult style about if they throw a punch or anything they won't make it into NBA heaven when they die..

Jeff-DSA

The Clippers aren't men. I'd rather see my team get swept out of the playoffs, looking horribly outmatched, than to not be able to have any pride in my punk-ridden team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom