• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lol What do you call a PF who can't rebound?

Does this mean both of the Knick's franchise players are SFs?

It's funny because Blake has regressed as a rebounder.. :(

So much natural talent wasted..

Kemp Jr is going to change all that!

The Clippers aren't men. I'd rather see my team get swept out of the playoffs, looking horribly outmatched, than to not be able to have any pride in my punk-ridden team.

Definitely. If the Lakers were this pathetic I would like to believe I would rail against it but...I would probably just blindly defend them and regress as a human being

PBY

Banned
Bill simmons twitter: Z-Bo went from being the breakout star of the 2011 playoffs to the breakout thug of the 2012 playoffs. Memphis is a mess.

UGHHH Shut up bill

Why is CP3 the only person rebounding? I'm surprised he hasn't killed DJ or Blake already.

I don't think I've seen DJ ever tip the ball in the right direction. He just pokes at it like an idiot and it usually lands in someone elses hands. What happened to the first half when he was actually grabbing them with both hands?

Watching these playoffs it's pretty startling to see how many teams lack shooters

Maybe Jason Richardson still has some trade value in this league after all

untitled-4zaj3j.gif

flop city yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom