• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Depending on how the Clips finish this series out, I might take them over the Spurs.

You're crazy. Grizz are the better team even though they'll lose. They let one go in gm 1 and they've been pissing their pants in the 4th qtrs ever since. Spurs will beat LAC in 5 at the most. Clipps just do not score enough to hang with those guys

Oh and unlike Memphis, CP3 will be attacked by the PG on offense. I dunno why they didn't do that with Conley...

You're crazy. Grizz are the better team. They let one go in gm 1 and they have been pissing their pants in the 4th qtrs ever since. Spurs will beat LAC in 5 at the most. Clipps just do not score enough to hang with those guys

i change my prediction in the next round: clippers will beat the spurs in 4

Owzers

Griffin getting three points instead of fouling out decided the game.
if it were reversed everyone would accuse Blake of flop jumping out of bounds pretending to be pushed, that "push-off" didn't look like much of anything, though they didn't replay it

i dont even want the clippers to win against the spurs. i need them to challenge miami in the finals. i fear they would steamroll everybody else.

Chuck saying what I said. Reggie Evans in the game and you don't trap? Fucking stupid.

How do you let CP3 take all the shots when he's playing with martin, evans, foye, and broken hand caron in the game? Unreal.

Hollins as greatly disappointed me in this series. Pop will not make the same mistake. I guarantee he doubles there.

thekad

Banned
Will people still say the Grizz are the better team if the Clippers win the series 4-1?

Sometimes all you need is the best player.

Kenny and Chuck trying to say Z-bo and Gasol are going to show on screens and trap CP3? Get out of here with that. Grizzlies need a long athletic defender to help.

I love how listening to VDN postgame you gain nothing, absolutely no insight whatsoever.

"...It was a battle. We were up by 10, but we couldn't quite get away..." No shit, you idiot. We've been watching the game. I wish someone would ask him how they drew up a specific play, just so I could see him completely blank (or revert to one of his standard cue card responses: "told them to go out there and get it")

the_geche

Memphis is the better team, but they're letting LA do exactly what they want which is letting Chris Paul get comfortable. This series really comes down to who's the worse coach. Paul masks del Negro's ineptitude, and I don't think Hollins can spell the word 'adjustment'. Hollins is especially awful. His 'adjustments' cost the Grizz all 3 of their losses and will prolly cost them this series. I just don't get it- WHY does he insist on keep running ISO plays for Rudy Gay? Why does he not preach HELP defense? Why does he NEVER look inside when he has Z-Bo AND Gasol? Why do you not expose Reggie Evans? Why do you not trap cp3 off the pick and roll and force him to pass? SMH... If I owned the Grizz, I am getting Jerry Sloan on the phone ASAP!

Afro Swag
yTJpM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom