• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Not all cable companies offer NBATV. Mine doesn't. I have MLBTV and NFL Network though.

MOVE!

I can get NBATV in SD and HD for free via QAM tuner here ^_^

I don't know why it's unlocked. Even if your cable box gets disconnected, it still shows up.

thefro

O08I8.jpg

"Turn out the Lights, the Party's Over!"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh well. Nice try guys. Lot of credit to Stan for keeping these guys playing hard, most teams would have checked out ages ago.

Can't wait for Miami to destroy the shit out of Indiana.

Fecund? You do know what that word means, right?
Sure, it's like when you put some nuclear goop on some animals and they turn into mutated version of themselves but human and they get super powers, right? Or is it like when you give water to a Mogwi and their back starts shooting golf ball sized offspring?

antonifuassholes.jpg

Gigglepoo

Pacers looked terrible against the Heat this season, other than their one win during Miami's midseason swoon. Realistically, they aren't winning more than one unless there's a major injury or plenty of nail biting.

I wonder if HawesMVP can show up 3 games in a row?

I don't think it's possible

Somewhere in his contract this is stipulated.

He only plays well after being publicly spanked on national tv by Doug Collins. Perhaps it'll be part of Sixers warm up.

tumblr_ljopfnYv2Z1qgwku4o1_500.png

" Make your coach look like a chump in the playoffs? That's a paddlin' "

Pacers looked terrible against the Heat this season, other than their one win during Miami's midseason swoon. Realistically, they aren't winning more than one unless there's a major injury or plenty of nail biting.
Let's be real, the Heat have been in Coast mode since Game 2, a big 4th quarter in Game 3 saved them. Indy has several things that can give the Heat issues... Hibbert, decent bench, athletic guys like Paul George, and vet experience with Hill/Barbosa. I can definitely see Indy winning 2 games, more if Bosh continues to be ignored and LeBron goes into Defer Mode.

JambiBum

Let's be real, the Heat have been in Coast mode since Game 2, a big 4th quarter in Game 3 saved them. Indy has several things that can give the Heat issues... Hibbert, decent bench, athletic guys like Paul George, and vet experience with Hill/Barbosa. I can definitely see Indy winning 2 games, more if Bosh continues to be ignored and LeBron goes into Defer Mode.

Giggle is right though. Except for the last game (and parts of the others) the Pacers looked pretty bad against the Heat. Realistically I'm expecting them to win two games. Unrealistically, I'm hoping it goes seven and the Pacers can somehow pull of an upset.

Psycho T and Amundson will mess up the Heat. I predict at least a couple of stares from Wade.
I didn't even individually mention them. Man, this series isn't going to be Wade and LeBron taxing to victory in the lane. Pacers will have guys to try and guard/check both Wade and LeBron. And if they get by one guy, Hansbrough isn't afraid to take a guy's head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom