• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm watching a bad online stream when I watch NBATV games.

FKPeJ.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I actually hope the Bulls lose tonight. It'll add credence to my Trade Deng Initiative for the summer. Boozer also deserves a rest for carrying this team's pitiful offense the last two games (I'm not being sarcastic).

Mothman91

I actually hope the Bulls lose tonight. It'll add credence to my Trade Deng Initiative for the summer. Boozer also deserves a rest for carrying this team's pitiful offense the last two games (I'm not being sarcastic).

I haven't really looked at the Bulls for the last couple games...how has Boozer been? $tat$ wise.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I haven't really looked at the Bulls for the last couple games...how has Boozer been? $tat$ wise.
Last game he had 23 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists at 46% shooting. Game before that he had 18 points, 10 rebounds, 1 assist on over 50% shooting (his defense was also pretty good this game).

Tom Penny

ATL gameplan is great. Put no shooters around Joe Johnson so now the Celtics can just double him then he has to pass to scrubs who can't shoot jumpers. I like it :)

Are you actually watching the product out there on the court right now?

don't use that excuse. i've said it before and i'll say it again: atlanta fans are pathetic. this is the hawks, the braves and the falcons. i don't follow hockey nor do i even know if atlanta has a hockey team but if they do i'm sure the fans are lukewarm there too. i don't know what it is but the fanbase just sucks

except you tm, you my boy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL at playoff games on NBATV.

The only live broadcasts on that network should be games between the shit teams so they can feel relevant and good about themselves.

Not for the tournament that will decide the Champion of the Basketball World.

*And yes, I do see the irony of a Lolcats fan calling other teams shit. We're so shit we don't even get on NBATV, mang. If they ever let us back onto ESPN, we'll be on the Ocho, under the "Things resembling Basketball" category.
We know shit better than anyone else. That makes us special, loser bro.

diehard

Fleer
He made a nice move to the basket splitting two defenders and instead of making the wide open lay up passed it to butter hands stiemsma who fumbled it out of bounds.

See i never figured why he was such a terrible shooter, its not really that it's just that he stat pads!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The bobcats have better crowds in the regular season than ATL can get in a playoff game. It's absurd.

Its the truth.

I've shamed this thread into watching enough games that even the most jaded and bitter Laker fans know that we get hyped for shameball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom