• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

don't use that excuse. i've said it before and i'll say it again: atlanta fans are pathetic. this is the hawks, the braves and the falcons. i don't follow hockey nor do i even know if atlanta has a hockey team but if they do i'm sure the fans are lukewarm there too. i don't know what it is but the fanbase just sucks

except you tm, you my boy

and I will say it again. It's a combination of many factors. Transient city (city is full of lifelongs/front runners), horrible performances in big games (see playoff record), not to mention other minor stuff (traffic, lots of other shit to do in the city, etc)

There's an actual fanbase here it's just smaller than people really realize.

Its the truth.

I've shamed this thread into watching enough games that even the most jaded and bitter Laker fans know that we get hyped for shameball.

Down to the wire regular season games in Charlotte are way too hype for what they are.

Get a decent playoff team in there and that crowd will rival OKC, GS and Memphis in sheer batshit insaneness.

aznpxdd

cool. that's a wednesday.
traffic would be a bitch coming from OC.

updated list:

adam
ryutaro's mama
puddles
jamesfrom818
thatcrazyguy
noriega
vahagn
ninja scooter
nelo ice
Doomsayer
black mamba
The Crimson Blur*
Prototype-03
Jeff-DSA

I'm down for the meet too, but only if its on the 6th or 7th. I'm gonna be in Vegas for EDC 6/8-10.

I was about to comment about Jameer Felton's crappy playoffs but I see him pulling a good game out of his ass to boost DAT FREE AGENCY VALUE

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Looking like the end of the line. It's been a pleasure serving with you Boozer Defense Force.
CarlosBoozer2.jpg

He's a hero.

giri

Fuck you Pacers.

I want to like your team. I want to root for you. But, Fuck you. This is some god damn horrible shit you're putting out there.

They need a proper offensive scheme something chronic.

diddles

Banned
why is duhon in the nba? is there some sort of exec who's related to him or something? i've never seen a player so in over their head before.

Joe Johnson's dead eyes after hitting that 3 is pretty much all I need to know about this Hawks team. Despite this run, they're mentally done with this season.

Nori Chan

Ok Lakers/Clippers Age, so here we go. I'll be in L.A. from June 6-10th (Wed-Sun) and am planning a night out involving grub, beer, and playoff basketball. How many of you are interested in taking part. If so, where would you like to go? What is the best day for you?

ill be in wisconsin

sorry lagaf ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom