• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

j1B0M.gif

Srsly

Banned
WTF are you watching? He hit him in the back. The head didn't contact anything. Whiplash at best. Really how can anyone tell when his entire body hurt somehow on that one play... surprised his vagina didn't fall out of his shorts.

DCX

I'm sick of seeing this kind of sexist shit on Worst-GAF

Duki

Banned
did you guys hear that the jaguars drafted a punter with their third round draft pick

whats up with thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Cipherr

He clearly takes a bump to the back of the head area.

I honestly cant believe you people are defending Chandler here. That shit was dirty.

I would hope noone is really defending chandler, he leaned into that shit, its obvious. But it wasnt a flagrant 1. No way in hell was that severe enough for a F1. And thats not mentioning that they seemed to call is a Flagrant 2 on the court (seeing as they reviewed it).

That was a mile short of a flagrant 1. It was a solar system away from a Flagrant 2, so I can sort of see their frustration.

Right click saved.

Maxim726X

...Its like you fucking ignored everything I posted. YOU CANT EXTEND TO THE BACK/KNECK OF AN UNPROTECTED PLAYER.

I know. I mean, you could get some kind of instinctive jerking reaction a few seconds after the initial contact of this devastating pick.

How is he even able to walk?

Canuck76

Banned
No thanks.

It's just really apparent that if the refs called the game evenly like they should Knicks would ne down less than 21. They'd probably still be down, but Heat fans can't even be proud of this performance, it's tainted. Perhaps the entire series too.

I agree. Knicks would still be down. But like you said this is tainted at this point. I want the knicks to win, but i also want good basketball.

This is in no way good basketball.

Vire

Knicks are taking a bunch of bricked jumpshots and Lebron is driving to the hoop.

Knicks are shooting 33% and have 16 turnovers. Heat are shooting 50% with 7 turnovers.

Who do you think should be winning?

C'mon.

Duki

Banned
The same game that had showed the replay a dozen times where chandler hits em in the neck/head area.

what the fuck is the head area

hes hit in the upper back

your boy is a flopping bitch, just admit it and move on

its nothing we didnt already know

the shameful shit is that the moron refs reward it

BobLoblaw

Banned
I'm really getting tired of the pro Knick slant on this board. Mad agendas and shit...
Honestly, it's the pro-Knicks AND anti-Heat crowd. That's a shit ton of people right there (including myself). Still, this game's been called horribly, and that opening double tech on Haslem and STAT should've tipped us off.

charsace

I would hope noone is really defending chandler, he leaned into that shit, its obvious. But it wasnt a flagrant 1. No way in hell was that severe enough for a F1. And thats not mentioning that they seemed to call is a Flagrant 2 on the court (seeing as they reviewed it).

That was a mile short of a flagrant 1. It was a solar system away from a Flagrant 2, so I can sort of see their frustration.

Right click saved.
He set the screen the same way every other great screen setter does it. Difference is that the refs are calling the game in the heat's favor and aren't hiding it.

JambiBum

Knicks are taking a bunch of bricked jumpshots and Lebron is driving to the hoop.

Knicks are shooting 33% and have 16 turnovers. Heat are shooting 50% with 7 turnovers.

C'mon.

It isn't about the fact that the Heat are winning. The Knicks are shooting like shit yes, everyone agrees that the Heat should be winning the game. The uproar is over the bullshit calls that are going the Heat's way. If you can't see that then you are just blind.

C'mon.
Are you really this dense? If the ticky-tacky fouls called in Miami's favor on shots that would not have gone in otherwise were overturned, and the myriad biased calls against the Knicks on offense went in their favor, this would be much closer to parity. In fact, Knicks ought to have been leading for much of the 2nd quarter.

It isn't about the fact that the Heat are winning. The Knicks are shooting like shit yes, everyone agrees that the Heat should be winning the game. The uproar is over the bullshit calls that are going the Heat's way. If you can't see that then you are just blind.
HE IS ALSO KNICKS-GAF!
Are you really this dense? If the ticky-tacky fouls called in Miami's favor on shots that would not have gone in otherwise were overturned, and the myriad biased calls against the Knicks on offense went in their favor, this would be much closer to parity. In fact, Knicks ought to have been leading for much of the 2nd quarter.
AHA YOU ARE KNICKS-GAF!

Vire

I'm not even going to bother to reply to this dumb shit. Who are you anyway? You show up during the Playoffs for the Knicks and suddenly you are a life long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom