• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

occasionally you have to wonder what a team is thinking. CP3 has basically done nothing this game so far, Blake has just bricked a few jump shots, DeAndre never gets the ball even when open posting low, and just a lot of jump shots overall.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm leaning towards yay, but I'd like to see the reviews...

It's going to be tough deciding between D3 and MP3. :(
Dude.

It's Diablo Fucking 3.

I don't care how good MP3 is, this is DIABLO we're talking about here. Damn near 10 years in the making.

Owzers

Grizzlies playing great basketball, Clippers didn't even show up in the first quarter. Gasol showing Blake how to make a jump shot.

untitled-29kkji.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Evans was lucky he kept on his feet, otherwise he was in prime position to flop onto Dante's knees and tear something. Fucking asshat.

Sadly, I think that kind of injury will need to happen before there's an actual outcry against flopping with actionable consequences.

Vire

Dude.

It's Diablo Fucking 3.

I don't care how good MP3 is, this is DIABLO we're talking about here. Damn near 10 years in the making.

To be fair MP3 is close to ten years now as well. Max Payne 2 came out in 2003.

But yeah, I understand.

I know too many people getting D3 to pass it up. So I guess MP will have to wait. :/

charsace

Max Payne 3 has the best animation I've ever seen in a game. I would imagine that MP3 maxed out on a pc will be the best looking game ever. Its already the best looking console game. Too bad natural motion's tech cost a lot to implement into the game and requires them to send people out to do it because more games should use it.

Duki

Banned
amare sassing battier after the flop was so gud lmao

bizarre season

maybe we might win two playoff games next year

also diablo 2 and max payne are literally my favourite pc games of all time

having sequels to both after wondering when theyd come for so long

within like two weeks of one another

is bizarre

giri

Evans was lucky he kept on his feet, otherwise he was in prime position to flop onto Dante's knees and tear something. Fucking asshat.

Sadly, I think that kind of injury will need to happen before there's an actual outcry against flopping with actionable consequences.

Agree. Which is disgusting.

And even then, probably to a more prominent player.

Touch wood, grizz looking good. They're such a different team when z-bo is scoring.

Hope they don't let up.

KingGondo

Banned
To be fair MP3 is close to ten years now as well. Max Payne 2 came out in 2003.

But yeah, I understand.

I know too many people getting D3 to pass it up. So I guess MP will have to wait. :/
Don't get me wrong, I've heard good things about MP3 and I'll probably play it. Part of my attitude is that I only have so many hours per week to dedicate to games anymore.

But Diablo is right up there with Half-Life for me. Just brings up all kinds of warm and fuzzy nostalgic feelings.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
amare sassing battier after the flop was so gud lmao

bizarre season

maybe we might win two playoff games next year

also diablo 2 and max payne are literally my favourite pc games of all time

having sequels to both after wondering when theyd come for so long

within like two weeks of one another

is bizarre

It might get me to turn on my gaming pc for the first time in months for both games.

I didn't read the article, but didn't Hollins retract his criticism of Paul as a flopper? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom