• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

How do you almost fuck up a 4 on 1 fast break?

Have you ever seen Tony Allen run a fast break? Amazing that he passed it even if it was late. Even more amazing we got a shot off. He should know how terrible he is at it and just pass it as soon as he gets going.

Mrbob

Flop city is now Tech city. Hope the Grizz come back and win this series. They are the better team who let one get away.

untitled-23oxr6.gif
untitled-3a6brz.gif

Owzers

Foul against the clippers? It looked like a foul on Gasol after he threw the ball.

You can call them Flop City but they are getting nothing today. Calls and all.

Owzers

If there are no clippers left for the fourth then we can't lose. I like the clippers strategy.

So is it possible that refs are on to the flopping and are tired of it? If so what else do they have?

I don't think the clippers are even on their flopping game tonight, they've done nothing on offense to really sell anything. When's the last time Blake went to the basket, when Gasol pulled the chair out from him? Try flopping on that... Grizzlies SEEM ( might be my perception but i think i'm slightly unbiased since i like both teams) to be getting every touch/light contact foul that's up for grabs.

Clippers got nothing tonight though, and without some of the flop help...it's sad times. Clippers want a Rudy Gay Grizzly offense, they weren't ready for this.

Draconian

wait, THIS was the cause of all that? he thought that was a foul?

lol My thoughts exactly. Gasol maybe moved his arm a fraction of an inch and Paul runs around it and starts crying like he just got mugged. He should've been t'd up for the audacity of complaining about something so dumb more than anything else.

I don't think the clippers are even on their flopping game tonight, they've done nothing on offense to really sell anything. When's the last time Blake went to the basket, when Gasol pulled the chair out from him? Try flopping on that... Grizzlies SEEM ( might be my perception but i think i'm slightly unbiased since i like both teams) to be getting every touch/light contact foul that's up for grabs.

Clippers got nothing tonight though, and without some of the flop help...it's sad times.

They flop more than I've ever seen a team flop and their flops aren't working too well tonight, sorry if I don't feel bad for them.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Damn Flop City has to be one of the top heels in the league right next to Miami at this point. Granted their gimmick is echoing Jericho's old whiny heel gimmick combined with selling just about any possible flop imaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom