• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I don't see how the Clips can win this unless the Grizz give this one up. They'd have to want to give it away to lose it at this point.

it's possssssssible. CP3 hasn't done anything this game yet and Blake is just now showing signs of a heart beat. Clips are basically settling for jump shots all game with very little energy. Grizzlies on the other hand were on fire early and are possibly cooling down.

Is it bad that I'm not hyped for Diablo III at all?

Partly because I was still a wee, wee, lad when Diablo II came out, just getting into video games.

But mainly because (at least for the time being) I'm still a lowly console peasant.

it's possssssssible. CP3 hasn't done anything this game yet and Blake is just now showing signs of a heart beat. Clips are basically settling for jump shots all game with very little energy. Grizzlies on the other hand were on fire early and are possibly cooling down.

Yeah its possible, but as long as the Grizz big *want* this game, they will get their points.

aznpxdd

Ughhh, fuck Clippers and their flopping, such a disgrace to the game. And reilo is right, I'm thinking the league won't do shit about it until flopping cause a serious injury to another player.

KingGondo

Banned

Partly because I was still a wee, wee, lad when Diablo II came out, just getting into video games.

But mainly because (at least for the time being) I'm still a lowly console peasant.
It's not "bad," because I think a huge part of the hype for me is the fact that I played D1 and D2 a lot growing up. Unless you did that it would be hard to understand what a new Diablo game really means.

It's so painstakingly obvious that the Grizz are a better team when they play through their bigs -- inside-out. Why the hell weren't they utilizing Z-bo and Gasol earlier in the series?!

giri

It's so painstakingly obvious that the Grizz are a better team when they play through their bigs -- inside-out. Why the hell weren't they utilizing Z-bo and Gasol earlier in the series?!

Gasol has looked like a dead man walking for 4 games this series. Looks thoroughly exhausted.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Well, it makes a lot of sense that you wouldn't be hyped for something you can't even play.

jjasper

Scoring almost everytime they went to zone= Slowing down amazing stuff kenny.

Edit: Then show the 2 plays we didn't. One of which was a missed layup.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Listening to Chris Webber makes me want to punch babies in the face. His is such a fucking moron. I used to like him in the studio but as a color man, ugh.

Ugh, just now. "15 FT just goes to show you their mind state." Really, CWebb?

Owzers

I have no idea why VDN insists on playing DJ. He adds absolutely nothings

He's.....tall. That's all i got. I think they could work him in better on offense if they wanted to, but they don't have any interest in that. He's open on occasion too.

On the positive side, though i want the clippers to win I also like the Grizzlies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom