• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-12oejhc.gif

exarkun

bitch made comment by Vilam about that shumps shit...

Rose and Shump in one day? Gotta be the schedule, too much stress and then going into the playoffs must have been too much

I have an honest question for NBA-GAF that pre-dates me (joined in 2006).

Is there anyone in Heat-GAF outside of pheeniks, Cerrius, and MiamiWesker that isn't a complete piece of shit? I'm serious.

I have posted on NBA-GAF for six years. SIX YEARS. And I have not seen the homerific, brain-dead, vapid posts that I have read the last 2 hours.

Truphenom

I'm gonan be scared for all these players now, even the Celtics. Shit ain't what you wanna see when you've been waiting so long for the playoffs.

: (

The M.O.B

Is there anyone in Heat-GAF outside of pheeniks, Cerrius, and MiamiWesker that isn't a complete piece of shit? I'm serious.

Cmon dude, just because there are a few assholes doesn't mean everyone is.

You can find a minority of little shits in any fan base.

PBY

Banned

I have posted on NBA-GAF for six years. SIX YEARS. And I have not seen the homerific, brain-dead, vapid posts that I have read the last 2 hours.

Seconded.

I don't know what to do with this.

h3ro

MOB is heat-age, and he's cool.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

the first point ive ever agreed with from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom