• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf

we've known youre a piece of crap for years now tho

literally coffee janitor level judas scum

if it makes you feel better its not just your embarrassing conduct today which makes everyone dislike you

Cj is a decent poster the majority of the time.

Vire on the other hand...

Canuck76

Banned
Knicks are sucking but all the momentum in this game was sucked out by the refs. Knicks had nothing after that chain-combo of ref calls.

Would they still be losing? Yeah probably, Melo's shooting like crap. But you can't really say for certain what would have happened if the refs didn't taint this

Mxrz

The Injury took all the fun out of the collapse. With all the bad shit today, LeBron's got balls to run up the score. - On the bright side, maybe the Magic won't be the lowest scoring team today.

I'm sorry but they hit the ref wall during the second quarter, it takes the life out of you. I'm not saying they would have won, but it's not about calculus, that basket plus that basket plus that basket, it's about momentum and morale.

Word brah, talk about a real momentum killer.

h3ro

rdSkp.jpg

I was saving this... but whatever.

Isn't that the goal?

And another thing, school's been crazy so I haven't been around much this year- but based on today, what, specifically, has Vire done to deserve so much vitriol?

They will breeze through the East if there's no Howard/Rose. We'll see how they stack up against the Lakers/OKC in the finals.

Sorry Knicks-age I would have loved two possible outcomes to this series: a Heat Sweep or Knicks in 6/7.

But with these refs and shumps likely done it looks like the former of my desired outcomes is coming true, I wanted this a few days ago....but not like this.....not like this.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@HowardBeckNYT: Iman Shumpert will not return. Knicks not giving diagnosis until after tests but spokesman says it doesn't look good.

Vire

Isn't that the goal?

And another thing, school's been crazy so I haven't been around much this year- but based on today, what, specifically, has Vire done to deserve so much vitriol?

Someone needs to be the figure head of all things evil and bad things related to the Heat.

No worries.

RIP Pimp.

if Davis wasn't hitting shots in the first quarter, Miami would be doubling them. say what you want about the refs but Miami has put on a defensive show since the tip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom