• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
This is such bullshit, fuck the eastern conference. They shouldn't be allowed to play in the finals this year. Just give the ring to whoever takes the west.

Vire

I'm not sure what all the ire is over Heat fans besides that one really stupid comment about Shump by Vilam. I think Shump has been the most exciting rookie this year, and I really don't like seeing that.

I've really said nothing today to warrant such a response. I understand you guys are frustrated, but relax it's a long series.

I legitimately feel bad for Bulls fans and I hope Rose isn't as hurt as that preliminary report.

Gabyskra

Banned
I'm not sure what all the ire is over Heat fans besides that one really stupid comment about Shump by Vilam.

I've really said nothing today to warrant such a response. I understand you guys are frustrated, but relax it's a long series.

I legitimately feel bad for Bulls fans and I hope Rose isn't as hurt as that preliminary report.

Sure, act like you're the calm one now.

This game would probably have been a blowout even if the refs didn't help in the first half. Knicks are playing very bad.

And Lebron is playing like a beast.

Cipherr

This game would probably have been a blowout even if the refs didn't help in the first half. Knicks are playing very bad.

Yeah, I mean, if they can close the gap to 10 or 12 or so by games end, Ill say maybe if the reffing went the other way they could have pulled it. But if they are trailing by fucking 33, Im not so quick to blame the loss all on the refs.

The M.O.B

I need to compile all highlights that show lebron doing well when he is assertive, and then make him watch these highlights during every big game and series.

Duki

Banned
I'm not sure what all the ire is over Heat fans besides that one really stupid comment about Shump by Vilam. I think Shump has been the most exciting rookie this year, and I really don't like seeing that.

tbf

we've known youre a piece of crap for years now tho

literally coffee janitor level judas scum

if it makes you feel better its not just your embarrassing conduct today which makes everyone dislike you

I'm a Heater by association, picked bobcats as wild team to follow through my yearly randomized lottery. Followed Knicks based on Linsanity. Also follow the bucks cause i like the team colors.

I'M AN ENIGMA!

Gabyskra

Banned
Yeah, I mean, if they can close the gap to 10 or 12 or so by games end, Ill say maybe if the reffing went the other way they could have pulled it. But if they are trailing by fucking 33, Im not so quick to blame the loss all on the refs.

I'm sorry but they hit the ref wall during the second quarter, it takes the life out of you. I'm not saying they would have won, but it's not about calculus, that basket plus that basket plus that basket, it's about momentum and morale.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Looks like I missed a bunch of entitled Heat fans acting like bitches.

So, what else is new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom