• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So when Fisher plays against the Bobcats does anyone look like a pro?
We usually win being the only team other than the Celtics with a winning record over LA this decade. But sure, its not like Raymond Felton's games against them had anything to do with NY signing and soon after discarding him.

I don't know why you guys would rather talk about a team that was deliberately losing (that still beat the Knicks, gj) instead of the real issues that NY has. Like collapse prone coaches and weak minded players that can't withstand any kind of adversity.

So when Fisher plays against the Bobcats does anyone look like a pro?
OhWow.gif

Canuck76

Banned
We usually win being the only team other than the Celtics with a winning record over LA this decade. But sure, its not like Raymond Felton's games against them had anything to do with NY signing and soon after discarding him.

I don't know why you guys would rather talk about a team that was deliberately losing (that still beat the Knicks, gj) instead of the real issues that NY has. Like collapse prone coaches and weak minded players that can't withstand any kind of adversity.

Hahahahaha.

B-B-B-BUT THE BOBCATS LOSE A LOT

SHUT UP DY

melo weak minded? naw.

KingGondo

Banned
This is gonna be a tough series...

That is, barring lots of transition buckets or the Thunder magically learning how to pass the ball.

Branduil said:
Refs working so hard to keep OKC in this.
Gonna have to put you on ignore if you're starting with this shit already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom