• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

a2Mdp.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Dang.

J Terry looks motivated as hell

Alright kids J Terry said he was going to trust God and all he can do is focus on right now.

They do that crap to Dirk all game long.

what? not foul him as he scores?

Or you mean what Ibaka did? They missed the first one, Dirk fouled the 2nd time and they saw that one. That happens all the time. Refs see the second action.

Bad call. But there were a couple that went your way too. Stop complaining about the refs at every instance. Teams have to get through a couple calls on the road.

SamuraiX-

what? not foul him as he scores?

Or you mean what Ibaka did? They missed the first one, Dirk fouled the 2nd time and they saw that one. That happens all the time. Refs see the second action.

Bad call. But there were a couple that went your way too. Stop complaining about the refs at every instance. Teams have to get through a couple calls on the road.

Collison and Ibaka mugged the shit out of Dirk all series long during last year's Playoffs.

AColdDay

Bad call on Dirk, but you have to be able to overcome bad calls in sports. If your game was decided on one bad call you didn't deserve to win anyways.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bad call on Dirk, but you have to be able to overcome bad calls in sports. If your game was decided on one bad call you didn't deserve to win anyways.
The fouls that don't get called have a great impact than the BS ones that do.

But that's just my two cents. Terry can't be in God Mode forever. He can't.
Pretty funny seeing Black Mamba telling Branduil to shut it when he himself never shuts the fuck up about refs during Laker games.
True. True....

Bishman

I like the way this game is going for the Mavs. Dirk will get going and the JET is on fire. If we steal game 1, it's over for the Thunder.

Canuck76

Banned
hahahaha

i can't talk right now guys. Shump and rose are down

DAMN WHY THEY TAKE ANOTHER SOLIDER

I think Rose will come back healthy. For all intents and purposes he is the franchise. Bulls can't afford to screw up his rehab

Pretty funny seeing Black Mamba telling Branduil to shut it when he himself never shuts the fuck up about refs during Laker games.

me? I bet you won't find me ever saying the refs are keeping a team in the game or winning a game all game long (for the lakers).

will complain about a call/nocall or consistency of calls but I don't argue the call or the refs are screwing over the lakers except maybe 1 game all year.

Or I'll say "so and so's 3rd foul changed everything" like with Ron vs the Spurs, but I didn't say the calls were wrong. Just that him having to come out fucked the team. But please, go find more than maybe 1 time of me claiming the refs cost the team the game or kept the other team in it all game.

THRILLH0

Banned
I don't know why you guys would rather talk about a team that was deliberately losing (that still beat the Knicks, gj) instead of the real issues that NY has. Like collapse prone coaches and weak minded players that can't withstand any kind of adversity.

:lol

Fox318

Pardon The Interruption is going to be so interesting on Monday.I can't wait to hear Wilbon go on at length about Rose and hear him light up Tony's Knicks.

Maybe Tony will talk about what a fucking disgrace that game was REFed.

If the Knicks don't get through I hope we have a Heat-Clippers Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom