• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking refs. Mavs should be up by 10 at least. It better even out in 2nd half.

Does Harden seem floppier to anyone else? I don't think he has drawn any calls yet, but like every single time on defense he jerks his head back at least one on the smallest of bumps and every time he drives he almost seems to be already jerking his head back prematurely, kind of like when you leap towards an opponent in SF and immediately air block.

untitled-568jrv.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Fucking refs. Mavs should be up by 10 at least. It better even out in 2nd half.

Does Harden seem floppier to anyone else? I don't think he has drawn any calls yet, but like every single time on defense he jerks his head back at least one on the smallest of bumps and every time he drives he almost seems to be already jerking his head back prematurely, kind of like when you leap towards an opponent in SF and immediately air block.

wat

Mxrz

Young Dirk still reminds me of Ivan Drago.

Holy shit. Magic talking about Magic (and pacers). Didn't think ESPN remembered there was a game in there.

KingGondo

Banned
I like the way this game is going for the Mavs. Dirk will get going and the JET is on fire. If we steal game 1, it's over for the Thunder.
Just like it was over last year when the Grizz stole game 1.

If I were you, I'd be worried. Gameplan for the Mavs went pretty damn well and OKC is only down by 3.

AColdDay

Just like it was over last year when the Grizz stole game 1.

If I were you, I'd be worried. Gameplan for the Mavs went pretty damn well and OKC is only down by 3.
This, and Durant was ridiculously inaccurate at the start of the game, but he has seemed to found his rhythm.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Funny that he thinks they are losing purposely and not that they are just a terrible team.
Sacramento is a terrible team.

We started Diop for two months and signed the GM's son.

You tell me.

By the way, you still lost at home to the worst team in NBA history. I'd be pissed off. But that's just me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fucking sad day, man. They were playing so well too. At times, their execution was perfect.

Yeah, its sad. And the shot at the * is gone this year. But don't let ESPN fool you. He isn't dead.

I think he'll be fine... as odd as that sounds coming from me. I kinda agree with giri regarding the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom