• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk slept walked through 75% of that game and the Thunder barely got the W at home. Sorry, OKC, I was not impressed by your performance. LAL gonna get up in that ass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dallas better not choke

yCqIN.gif

DJ88

OMFG! I thought he missed it for sure. Sucks for Dallas fighting the entire night, holding the lead, then losing it on the last shot. Durant does it to Dallas twice, great game!

Awesome luck and touch from Durant. He actually played a pretty good overall game though his shooting was terrible. Harden needs to get more touches.

Dirk slept walked through 75% of that game and the Thunder barely got the W at home. Sorry, OKC, I was not impressed by your performance. LAL gonna get up in that ass.

lol

HenryHSH

So, in the West, the Mavs are a 7th seed playing like a 3rd seed.

In the East, the Knicks are a 7th seed playing like a 15th seed.

And that's what I hate about this stupid system. Just give me the best 16 teams. Enough with the East vs. West bullshit. Keep the season with the same schedule for all the travel purposes, but come playoffs time, give me good fuckin games.

And that's what I hate about this stupid system. Just give me the best 16 teams. Enough with the East vs. West bullshit. Keep the season with the same schedule for all the travel purposes, but come playoffs time, give me good fuckin games.

You know college football still doesn't have a playoff system... so NBA getting 16 best teams not happening anytime soon. These leagues are really reluctant to change things + owners bitching = no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom