• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a reliable source, #DRose's injury is worse than a typical tear. His "career may be significantly altered." #UhOh #Bulls

"Expect him to be a more traditional PG." - Source close to the Bulls

Scotty Brooks read this and was seen after the game chasing Westbrook around the locker room with a crowbar.

4 points gifted to the Thunder in the last minute of halves changed that game.

I knew right when they called that terrible offensive foul when Dallas had the last shot in the first half and it resulted in a fucking Ibaka 3 that the Mavs would lose by 1 or 2. Still, Mavs had a shot, just played like ass at the end. Still confident about this series. Dallas won't get shitty calls like that every game.

OddSpoon

Banned
These playoffs suck. Nothing exciting, no stories. Dirk gives no fuck. Kobe, meh.

LeBron has an easy fucking path now that Rose is gone.

I knew right when they called that terrible offensive foul when Dallas had the last shot in the first half and it resulted in a fucking Ibaka 3 that the Mavs would lose by 1 or 2. Still, Mavs had a shot, just played like ass at the end. Still confident about this series. Dallas won't get shitty calls like that every game.

You were up 5 with about 2 minutes left. Dirk didn't show up until late today, and that cost you.

But that said, this is a very winnable series for Dallas.

LeBron has an easy fucking path now that Rose is gone.

In my dreams, Boston beats them again...only to fall to L.A. once more. In 4.

A man can dream.

eznark

Banned
ibwnhF6g4V1nek.png

Emwitus

No way this thunder team makes it past the spurs. If it comes to that, i predict a sweep by the spurs. You can quote me on that. Lakers on the other hand, lol. Laker's aren't as disciplined as dallas and they have bynum who plays when he feels like.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No way this thunder team makes it past the spurs. If it comes to that, i predict a sweep by the spurs. You can quote me on that. Lakers on the other hand, lol. Laker's aren't as disciplined as dallas and they have bynum who plays when he feels like.

The Spurs ain't even played yet.

Goddamn. Its only one game.

The only team that proved that they don't have a shot of winning their series is the Knicks.

Branduil

The Spurs ain't even played yet.

Goddamn. Its only one game.

The only team that proved that they don't have a shot of winning their series is the Knicks.

This was the Mavs' best shot and the refs screwed them out of it. Terry will never shoot that well again. Mavs will get blown out in the next three games.

Vire

This was the Mavs' best shot and the refs screwed them out of it. Terry will never shoot that well again. Mavs will get blown out in the next three games.

Are you kidding me? Did you forget the bullshit 4 point play for Jason Kidd?

DY_nasty

That much is true.

But maybe Roddy B will finally fuckin play.

lol

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I have a good feeling Dallas is going to win this series honestly.

Dirk is going to turn it up and Westbrick is going to go full-retard more than once.

Vire

What I don't get, is the knee landing didn't even look that bad for Rose.

But I guess the no contact ones are always the worst...

Branduil

I have a good feeling Dallas is going to win this series honestly.

Dirk is going to turn it up and Westbrick is going to go full-retard more than once.

This is the best the Mavs will look. Dirk will shoot better but everyone else will regress to the mean. Also, we still won't get the calls.

DY_nasty

What I don't get, is the knee landing didn't even look that bad for Rose.

But I guess the no contact ones are always the worst...

Those kinds of injuries occur on the way up / while you're putting that force into planting

I thought Wright was going to continue his strong play into the postseason, but he really got destroyed by Ibaka tonight. He's going to have to play better for the Mavs to win I think.

Branduil

You guys don't understand how it works. The Thunder are frontrunners. Now that they have the series lead, it's over. The Mavs' only chance was to win game 1, but Stern wasn't having that.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You cant tell how bad Roses injury is until they open him up for surgery. One of the many reasons is that the swelling doesnt allow you to be able to tell shit.

For example, nobody knew Rubio had actually tore another ligament until they opened him up to repair the ACL.

So yeah, croc of shit.

OddSpoon

Banned
Shump the god out also.

Magic have no shot. Put it this way. The Wizards, Bobcats, and Cavaliers are better off than Orlando. We've hit the rebuilding process faster. Pointless series, pointless games for the Magic. Coach, GM, bad roster contracts, team is a joke.

Pro tip: Don't watch series that take place in the East.

You're welcome.

Agreed.

Predictable finish in OKC tbh.

woodchuck

I stopped watching with about 3:30 left in the 4th. Good game Thunder. Looks like my prediction of Mavs in 4 still stands. Props to the Thunder for keeping it close, but the mavs were just too much for them to handle. I expect a blowout by the mavs in game 2. probably a mavs win by 15-20 points.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You cant tell how bad Roses injury is until they open him up for surgery. One of the many reasons is that the swelling doesnt allow you to be able to tell shit.

For example, nobody knew Rubio had actually tore another ligament until they opened him up to repair the ACL.

So yeah, croc of shit.
Well, to be fair, they've also said that he's torn his mcl, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom