• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Cloving got banned.

ugh clovis...

jksbUs4b6dQca.jpg

Emwitus

I stopped watching with about 3:30 left in the 4th. Good game Thunder. Looks like my prediction of Mavs in 4 still stands. Props to the Thunder for keeping it close, but the mavs were just too much for them to handle. I expect a blowout by the mavs in game 2. probably a mavs win by 15-20 points.
images

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
wow.. First off lol Knicks.. 60 pts in a playoff game? lol

Second.. Damn Chi.. That is horrible.. What a shitty way to have your playoffs unfold.

Third.. Another OKC shoot out.. They have the makings of a mini-rivalry going on there...

bjb

Banned
I guess we'll have to wait till post-op for more details, but the Rose news is really deflating. I'm not even a bulls fan, but kinda dampened my enthusiasm for the entire postseason.

That being said I really hope he can return to form, but frankly I just don't see it happening. I'm sure he'll be a good player still, but the kinda 2010-2011 MVP-type explosiveness is gone I'm afraid.

Vire

wow.. First off lol Knicks.. 60 pts in a playoff game? lol

Second.. Damn Chi.. That is horrible.. What a shitty way to have your playoffs unfold.

Third.. Another OKC shoot out.. They have the makings of a mini-rivalry going on there...

You missed all the fun from the Knicks blow out earlier Blackace! ;)

bjb

Banned
Kyle Korver via Facebook:

Right about now, the disbelief has faded, anger has subsided and were all wondering... why? Why. Why. Why Derrick, again? Derrick is more than an MVP to our team. He's our friend, our brother he inspires us to be the very best we can be, just by who he is and how hard he plays. That he has spent so much time this year hurt, was frustrating. Now that he is out for the rest of the season, well its just plain sad. No one is to blame; what happened, did. We send him our prayers, our love, our good wishes that he heals and comes back stronger, better, healthier than ever before.

Bulls fans. Now is not the time to ask why or to get bitter. Now is the time to refocus and ask "How are we going to win this Championship?" We have the best Team in the league. This season has proven, we are a TEAM and it has taken us ALL to have the best record. Lets focus on whats ahead. This is an incredible opportunity for All of Us to step up and make it happen. We're all gonna have to work harder and smarter. We are all gonna have to believe in ourselves. That we are more than the sum of our parts. We need YOU to believe with Us. We need You to believe for Us. We are going to keep going strong. One quarter, one game, one round at a time. Until its over. That's how we're gonna do it.

http://www.facebook.com/kylekorver26...51009101279616

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I told the Bulls to trade Rose when they had the chance. We could have gotten D-Will!

EDIT: I love Korver for that. Maybe Bulls shouldn't trade him, after all.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Gaming side is such a death-trap for posters who spend most of their time in OT...

I've only been banned twice. Both times were on the gaming side. One was legit, but the other was pure garbage. I will never let that shit go. 4 years later and I'm still salty. =/

Gaming side is such a death-trap for posters who spend most of their time in OT...

I've only been banned twice. Both times were on the gaming side. One was legit, but the other was pure garbage. I will never let that shit go. 4 years later and I'm still salty. =/

Wasn't the DQIX announcement like 6 or 5.5 years ago?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Really though, after what konex did tonight, Lakers-age deserves to suffer through a second-round loss to the FThunder.
if you guys don't get the job done, we will not. Don't worry about that.

Best we can do is make it a series and hopefully run them down enough for the Grizz kids to stomp on them once they beat the Spurs.
Wasn't the DQIX announcement like 6 or 5.5 years ago?
Something like that. But I didn't get banned until a year or so after the announcement was made.

Mxrz

Took a friend home when Dallas was up. Came home, saw the score. Boo. I wanted the Mavs to join the Awesome Upset Club too.

I still want to see a healthy Magic vs healthy Heat in the playoffs someday. Seeing Dwight and Jameer both playing at their absolute best, etc.

Omega

Banned
Shump the god out also.

Magic have no shot. Put it this way. The Wizards, Bobcats, and Cavaliers are better off than Orlando. We've hit the rebuilding process faster. Pointless series, pointless games for the Magic. Coach, GM, bad roster contracts, team is a joke.

Agreed.

Predictable finish in OKC tbh.

Magic have no shot but they won? Pacers aren't that good of a team.

A team that has no shot is my team - the Knicks. Not only do we have to play LeBron and Wade, we have to compete against the refs and our best perimeter defender is out with a torn ACL.

Wade is going to have a field day. Fields can't guard him, JR only knows how to chuck threes. Bibby and Davis in their primes weren't even good defenders. If the Heat will let him, he could probably put up 40ppg and just let LeBron/Bosh be rested for the next series.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Took a friend home when Dallas was up. Came home, saw the score. Boo. I wanted the Mavs to join the Awesome Upset Club too.

I still want to see a healthy Magic vs healthy Heat in the playoffs someday. Seeing Dwight and Jameer both playing at their absolute best, etc.

Neither guy is gonna be on the Magic next season.

Mxrz

Neither guy is gonna be on the Magic next season.

I'm remaining faithful to Dwight. Until he signs else where, I'm going to believe him about wanting to stay here. Not entirely sure what Jameer will do, but I think he'd stay if he could trade his option for a 3-4 year deal. No one is going to give him starting PG money anywhere else, so maybe the Magic can get a nice discount.

Honestly can't wait to see what happens this Summer, as long as something happens.

Anderson is the tricky one. People want him enough to drive up the price. Could end up like Redick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom