• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Game of the night will be the LA Floppers, book it.

FgZ8p.gif

Pretty good until Duncan took over in the third and made it a blowout. Great passing from Manu and finishes from Parker, Jazz played hard.

Splitter with a (hopefully) mild sprained left wrist

Other than that, it was what you'd expect. Lots of Tony. Lots of Tim. Ball movement, 3s, etc.

Surprisingly close at times then SAS pulled away as expected/

thanks guys. good to hear.

::

barkley picked denver? lol
so pissed i'm going to miss best L.A. too.

barkley picked denver? lol
so pissed i'm going to miss best L.A. too.

He hasn't picked L.A. in a while, just salt for whatever reason.

Even during the three-peat years, he picked the Spurs, then back-pedaled after they lost Game 2. Picked the Nugs in the WFC, picked Orlando in the Finals, picked the Suns in the WCF, etc.

Kenny is usually the most accurate with his picks.

Yeah, should be interesting. I think the Lakers are toast against the Thunder, assuming both those teams get out of the first round

Assuming that, it'll be a Grizz/Thunder WCF. I have zero faith in the Spurs doing anything except bowing out again.

Cloudy

Banned
Hill needs to stop shooting jumpers. Also, I want MWP on the bench when he comes back. Ebanks is just a better fit with the starters cos he brings speed and quickness (and a mid-range game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom