• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls likely would've won in 6 if they didn't get punked in Game 2 because they were mourning the death of Rose. Even with the injuries to Rose + Noah, Philly was a weak-ass 8th seed (they got blown out against the Dwight-less Magic) and should've been no match for Chicago.

Ramblin

Banned
I'm looking forward to Tracy McGrady not getting out of the first round again. That's what you get for leaving Toronto the way you did.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Cj Watson > D. Rose! Right guys? Sheesh, Good riddance this POS of season! Here's to Rose, Deng, and Noah getting healthy in the summer. See ya next year Bulls :.../

Vire

How the fuck did the Heat dodge a bullet with CHI out? Turbo is an idiot.

Chicago would have got their shit kicked in by the Celtics without Rose or Noah.

The playoffs were finished when Rose went down anyway. It's better Chicago goes out now so Garpax makes some offseason changes.

Yeah, I guess but even without Rose, the Bulls were the better team in this series and obviously should have won this game so it sucks.

Start Taj next year.

DO IT.

dabig2

Maybe it's time for him to go.

I know that would have consequences but Amnesty him???

Nah, try to offer up a trade first. Amnestying is pointless at this junction. Now, in 2-3 years when Mirotic comes to America and Boozer is still on the team with the new cap limits...then yeah, I see amnesty being the probable option here. But not until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom