• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Not necessarily. $76 million next season if they keep Korver/watson/brewer.

That will be only a few million in luxury tax, most likely. And chances are Asik is gone, anyway.

They're fine for next year. Chicago can handle a small luxury tax hit. And if they get rid of one of those 3, their hit will be really tiny.

If they get hit with the repeater tax it won't be tiny at all. Plus I assume they want to actually keep some of their talented young players.

If the Hawks win this game I'm calling Boston blowing them out in game 7. It would be a very atlanta hawks thing to do

Watson is really liked by Thibodeau, I wouldn't be surprised if he's back especially since Rose will miss half the season.

Is he expendable in that situatuion???

Not sure.

All they have is John Lucas and old Mike James(who I don't hate).

Yeah, didn't think about that.

Point is, they can still get away with it.

branduil said:
If they get hit with the repeater tax it won't be tiny at all. Plus I assume they want to actually keep some of their talented young players.

There is no repeater tax next season.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Horford makes such a huge difference.

Yup forces KG to guard him so Josh can torch Bass.

Honestly think sixers have better chance against Boston than ATL.

Sixers are an awful rebounding team, but Boston is one of the worst offensive rebounding teams in NBA history so it would be fine, but Horford/JSmooth/Zaza when he comes back would smash them on the boards.

Lol iso joe

Zep

Banned
Yup forces KG to guard him so Josh can torch Bass.

Honestly think sixers have better chance against Boston than ATL.

Sixers are an awful rebounding team, but Boston is one of the worst offensive rebounding teams in NBA history so it would be fine, but Horford/JSmooth/Zaza when he comes back would smash them on the boards.

Lol iso joe

LOL. Can definitely tell you haven't watched us play Atlanta over the years. We get out in the open court off their long jumpers...We're a matchup nightmare for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom