• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabyskra

Banned
Lou has been asstastic all playoffs....and stops what little flow we have.

That and he plays no D.

Put in Lavoy if you have to...Brand is in corpse mode tonight.

This is going to sound weird, but people do it all the time in Europe. Have the Sixers ever played Iggy at the 4? I know I would.

Sanjuro

Rondo's been way too unselfish so far. He's passed out of at least four layups so far for lower percentage shots.

ZRa0H.jpg

Vucevic not getting PT is such a travesty. I like that lineup, with Lou at the 2. Have Turner defend Bass (not like he backs up), Iggy on Pierce.

Yeah.

Last series it made some sort of sense(not really) but Vucevic plays like a boss against the Celtics.

But Doug obviously has a one rookie at a time system in place. I'm surprised Tony Battie hasn't played yet.

giri

Not only is it lame to root for injuries, but Bosh is easily the most likable of the Big Three. That guy is alright in my book. He should be traded to a non-despicable team.

Agree.

Except that of the 3, he's the most un-tradeable.

Literally the only big they have thats worth anything.

Him going down is a huge loss against relevant teams.

Gabyskra

Banned
It's really impossible to overstate how important Rondo is. The game is all about him: he's out, they can't score more than 2 points in 5 minutes, and lose the lead. He's back, and the momentum shifts so hard it hurts.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck yeah, Michael Adams. Got to meet him at a basketball camp when I was a little kid. Don't remember much besides being in awe of the guy at the time.

The Sixers have the amazing ability to make any game look really ugly. That's actually a good thing for a team that doesn't have a lot of star power. It's what helped the Grizzlies and Bulls last year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
another game with a halftime score under 40 for both teams?

The 2012 NBA Shameball-offs continues.

The Sixers have the amazing ability to make any game look really ugly. That's actually a good thing for a team that doesn't have a lot of star power. It's what helped the Grizzlies and Bulls last year.

The difference is that those teams are trying to make it that way.

Our offense is just that bad. It consists of jumpshots for everyone and random purposeless drives that end in jump-passes. So when we aren't going apeshit from long distance...this is what you get.

The grizzlies can get the ball to Gay or Z-Bo and the Bulls had/has Rose to get his. Thus they can make the game ugly and still have an option to get buckets.

Our option is pure luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom