• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer to hear about Bosh, hope he recovers.

:/ smh at all these injuries in the playoffs.

Celoltics might have a shot yeah but lol if people think the 76ers are done, it's still a long series

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Del Negro's phone

vdn-blackberry.jpg

Tom Penny

Spurs/Celtics finals? Stern might have to be put on suicide watch.

Much more compelling to see literally and average of 70 FT's a game between OKC and the Heat. Dat excitement !!! Only thing exciting about that will be the confusion on the Refs faces because they won't know who supposed to get the calls.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hmmm, maybe like you rocking NC State if they faced Duke, after Duke became the embodiment of everything this is wrong with the current generation of ncaa stars.

It's all in good fun anyway.

No

Not even then. As if UNC fans would ever want NC State kids to ever think that they mattered...

SUPREME1

Banned

Multi-millionaire players conspire with the Heatpresident Pat Riley to monopolize/consolidate the talent in the east before they are free agents... no action from the league office.

Lowly scout from the Rockets has an innocent convo during the lock out.... SUSPENSION FOR A YEAR.

Stern.

Tom Penny

Multi-millionaire players conspire with the Heatpresident Pat Riley to monopolize/consolidate the talent in the east before they are free agents... no action from the league office.

Lowly scout from the Rockets has an innocent convo during the lock out.... SUSPENSION FOR A YEAR.

Stern.

There is no proof they planned to team up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Duke is also quite the opposite of that too... You're thinking of Kentucky. Which I couldn't be bothered to care about either.

The N.B.A. players union is asking an arbitrator to clarify certain free-agent rights, in a case that could immeasurably benefit the Knicks this summer, according to several people involved in the process.

The case concerns what are known as “Bird rights,” which allow a player to re-sign with his team, without regard to the salary cap. The league contends those rights are lost when a player changes teams through waivers. The union is challenging that interpretation.

If the union prevails, the Knicks would be able to re-sign both Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak, their two top free agents, despite cap constraints. They would also retain a $5 million salary slot — known as the mid-level exception — for use on another player, possibly J.R. Smith, who might opt out of his Knicks contract.

But if the union’s challenge fails, the Knicks will probably lose Novak and possibly Smith, when free agency opens in July. And they will have little ability to sign significant a free agent — such as Steve Nash — once they re-sign Lin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/s...-knicks-could-benefit.html?_r=1&smid=tw-share

Duki

Banned
Exactly. If LeBron were a Laker and said that shit we wouldn't let it slide, nor would we defend it.

lmao

but yeah, chris bosh is out indefinitely, but it seems theyre hopeful itll be two to four weeks. they dont want to put a time line on it. might make it back for the boston series, or at least the finals

lmao

but yeah, chris bosh is out indefinitely, but it seems theyre hopeful itll be two to four weeks. they dont want to put a time line on it. might make it back for the boston series, or at least the finals

lmao what? We don't defend the Bynum shit. We don't defend the Pau being a pussy shit. We don't defend Mike Brown. We don't defend Kobe when he gets in Kome mode (well, apart from heavy and konex).

Totally agree...

...whoa, let's not get carried away here. Ron Artest or Donte Stalworth getting hurt would be karmic retribution to the nth degree.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be that sad if either got hurt, but I wouldn't exactly celebrate either. Personally, I'd rather both just get embarrassed.

Gigglepoo

Not only is it lame to root for injuries, but Bosh is easily the most likable of the Big Three. That guy is alright in my book. He should be traded to a non-despicable team.

Not only is it lame to root for injuries, but Bosh is easily the most likable of the Big Three. That guy is alright in my book. He should be traded to a non-despicable team.

I agree.

While Wade and James are egotistical, self-centered, arrogant douchebag supremes (most of the time), Bosh's only transgressions are that he's a fake tough guy and he looks like a dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom