• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
That half was very discouraging.

I mean, for the most part, the Lakers actually played OKC the correct way. But it just doesn't matter, we're not in this teams class. Period.

All I want right now is to lose this series with some class and dignity. Go out with our heads held high.

BobLoblaw

Banned
LOL My brother just said that. OKC blowing their load like I said earlier. Lakers can't be this outmatched.
The Thunder are like Denver on steroids when it comes to transition. They also have the best scoring tandem in the league with Durant and Westbrook. Lakers are overmatched. They would've been swept in the regular season if Harden hadn't gone out in the third game. I'd expect this series to go 5 games, 6 at most.

That half was very discouraging.

I mean, for the most part, the Lakers actually played OKC the correct way. But it just doesn't matter, we're not in this teams class. Period.

All I want right now is to lose this series with some class and dignity. Go out with our heads held high.

Bynum will probably deck someone sooner or later.

Lakers scoring in the paint.

Lakers not letting OKC in the paint as much as usual.

Lakers hit a few 3s. Not in foul trouble. Got to the line without giving up many FTs.

Lakers not giving up much in the fast break. Bynum and Pau look engaged.

Lakers still down 15. This series is going to be painful. OKC is getting open mid-range shots and hitting all of them. Lakers are so fucked.

Lakers scoring in the paint.

Lakers not letting OKC in the paint as much as usual.

Lakers hit a few 3s. Not in foul trouble. Got to the line without giving up many FTs.

Lakers not giving up much in the fast break. Bynum and Pau look engaged.

Lakers still down 15. This series is going to be painful. OKC is getting open mid-range shots and hitting all of them. Lakers are so fucked.

The turnovers hurt too.

Raziel

the guys on inside have made of kenny so much about how he walks that he'll never walk normally to that huge sprint board ever again.

Cloudy

Banned
Maybe we should go to the Pau/Hill lineup? Bynum isn't coming out on the PnR after the guard gets screened and it's open jumpers all day

Emwitus

Those jump shots will eventually stop falling then will have them where we want em! hahaha :( :(
tumblr_lio0ek8B8x1qze28so1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom