• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a ton of options for the Lakers. They did trade their sixth man and get a real PG, but they have $65 million next year tied up in their best three players. In the new CBA, that makes building a decent bench basically impossible.

TRADE
FUCKING
BYNUM

That's basically what I am alluding to. He's got to have a lot of value around the league. Even if its' not for a superstar in return.

Not a ton of options for the Lakers. They did trade their sixth man and get a real PG, but they have $65 million next year tied up in their best three players. In the new CBA, that makes building a decent bench basically impossible.

Why would it even matter? The bench isn't why the Lakers are losing this series. In this version of the NBA, good perimeter >>>> good inside game.

They're losing among the starters.

Branduil

TRADE
FUCKING
BYNUM

That's basically what I am alluding to. He's got to have a lot of value around the league. Even if its' not for a superstar in return.

Yeah, but that leaves Gasoft as the Lakers' sole quality big. I don't know what player they could get for Bynum that would make up for that.

Omega

Banned
Westbrick has 9 assists?

Lakers suck. I don't even think he had 9 assists total this season. They have no chance.

This series is over in 2.

That wasn't Brown's call, though. That was Kobe's. He doesn't want to guard WB and Harden the entire game.

And when their big 3 play, Lakers are kind of fucked matchup wise. They have the best perimeter in the league.

Yes, it was.

You put Barnes on Harden and hope his length and athleticism can slow him down a bit.

Hell, put Ebanks on him but you don't put Blake on him. Ever.

You hide Blake on Fisher.

Yes, it was.

You put Barnes on Harden and hope his length and athleticism can slow him down a bit.

Hell, put Ebanks on him but you don't put Blake on him. Ever.

You hide Blake on Fisher.

I agree, but Kobe has to guard Harden. Barnes was on Durant.

Keep scoring OKC. Force Brown to bench the starters.

beware youre next !
chong_points.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom