• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

Oh god. Way to make us all look bad you fat undressed painted up dumbass. Of course the camera has to zoom in on the guy doing hog calls.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
480801_447866205241909_367810133247517_1551089_1509839738_n.jpg

ball/tank so hard
It hurts a little

diddles

Banned
haha i wanna laugh at the lakers so bad and rub it in, but LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ALL BLUE CROWD. i seriously hate okc fans more than anything in the nba right now, it's like a fucking cult.

Cloudy

Banned
All the fuckers who think Kobe's the problem on this team can kiss my ass. Mitch needs to get another triple-threat player and some shooters. Of all the teams left, I'm rooting for Miami now. Just so LeBron's haters can fuck off lol

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
haha i wanna laugh at the lakers so bad and rub it in, but LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ALL BLUE CROWD. i seriously hate okc fans more than anything in the nba right now, it's like a fucking cult.

And fans showing united support and absolute admiration is . . bad? That makes no sense.

thekad

Banned
All the fuckers who think Kobe's the problem on this team can kiss my ass. Mitch needs to get another triple-threat player and some shooters. Of all the teams left, I'm rooting for Miami now. Just so LeBron's haters can fuck off lol

so that's what happened to bosh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ITS OVAH

ITS OVAHHHHH

diddles

Banned
this has gotta be so frustrating for kobe, his career fading and being almost swept out of the playoffs again, this time by some team of rowdy up and comers he used to be able to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom