• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Still behind on DVR start of fourth.

This is by far the best kobe has played this post season. Such a shame that he seems to not be able to tell when he has it or not, lone ball is fine when youre shooting 60% not at 40

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
they're like a buncha mindless college fans. it's embarrassing in pro sports. shows what a buncha noobs they all are.

. . what? Since when does passion count against people? Not to mention they are relatively respectful and peaceful when the game ends. I really don't understand how you could possibly hate on genuine happiness.

"Ugh, they're enjoying the win so much, they don't know what it's like to win all the time! I hate them!"

And to all of you who think the Lakers are a piece or two away, fuck you. Blow this team up Mitch. Start over. Lottery we need thee.

Bynum is the piece that needs to go. Pau, I don't give a fuck. But Bynum needs to go for two reason: 1) he has value. 2) it will avoid us signing him to an extension. No contracts beyond Kobe/Pau so that we can bottom out and blow it up in 2 years.

Lakers fans are delusional. The team is riddled with shitty contracts. Gasol's value has plummeted. The only way they're getting rid of Gasol is if they pay the team to take him.

pilonv1

Bynum is the piece that needs to go. Pau, I don't give a fuck. But Bynum needs to go for two reason: 1) he has value. 2) it will avoid us signing him to an extension. No contracts beyond Kobe/Pau so that we can bottom out and blow it up in 2 years.

Yep. You're not winning anything with Bynum as a your #1/2 option, which he'd have to be with the max deal he'll get.

I really hope Pau gets freed from this garbage franchise

He doesn't deserve this treatment

Despicable

A youger, bigger, longer guy has some success on Kobe late in games when he's tired and still has to shoot cos no one else wants the ball. What an accomplishment!

lol

i love you konex

youre so pure

Omega

Banned
. . what? Since when does passion count against people? Not to mention they are relatively respectful and peaceful when the game ends. I really don't understand how you could possibly hate on genuine happiness.

"Ugh, they're enjoying the win so much, they don't know what it's like to win all the time! I hate them!"

people think because they have "blue outs" or "white outs" they're mindless college fans

my friends used to say this same shit

Nori Chan

Lakers fans are delusional. The team is riddled with shitty contracts. Gasol's value has plummeted. The only way they're getting rid of Gasol is if they pay the team to take him.

Hey, mitch got someone to take Fisher...AND GIVE US A BIG.

AAAAAAANYYYTHHHIIINNGGG IS POOOOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIBBBBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEE

A youger, bigger, longer guy has some success on Kobe late in games when he's tired and still has to shoot cos no one else wants the ball. What an accomplishment!

I love how the fact that Kobe is even mentioned in the breath with young guns like Durant is not amazing in itself to people, now it's a criticism that a guy in his 16th season can't keep up with a 23 year old. Michael, Magic and Bird weren't even in the fucking league in this stage of their careers, let alone nearly leading the league in scoring.

The M.O.B

gold

DuB_310 ‏@MrDuB310
Fucc it we trading @paugasol for a first round draft picc
When I get to the xbox im making sure you get traded @PauGasol
@paugasol fuk you, you fukn pussy you don't belong on the lakers u soft piece of shit! I hope Kobe fuks ur chick!
Game Over Great game by Thunder we lost cuz of bynum and @paugasol please trade them @Lakers I'm gonna be cheering Thunder all the way
@paugasol I will fucking cut you
@paugasol just letting you know that was your last game as a Laker you too Mike Brown

lakersgm_medium.gif

Hate how SBN cuts the score though.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If LA had some perimeter defense this would have been more competitive. If you have nobody to contain Westbrook or Durant, youre fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom