• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the fuckers who think Kobe's the problem on this team can kiss my ass. Mitch needs to get another triple-threat player and some shooters. Of all the teams left, I'm rooting for Miami now. Just so LeBron's haters can fuck off lol

...I'm sorry p33nix, Cerrius, etc

Branduil

All the fuckers who think Kobe's the problem on this team can kiss my ass. Mitch needs to get another triple-threat player and some shooters. Of all the teams left, I'm rooting for Miami now. Just so LeBron's haters can fuck off lol

ibbkl4IEIDXzbc.gif

neemmss

I feel sorry for Pau. :( He is scared of the consequences of his shots and it results in him hesitating. He looks to pass FIRST before shooting, resulting in him doubting his shot and him missing it most of the time.

He needs to not give a flying fuck and get the ball and shoot. It goes in, it goes in. Yay. If not, then it doesn't. Get back on defense and try harder.

He needs to realize this in the next 6 minutes or we lost. So does Bynum. Kobe can not do this all on his own...some one needs to step up NOW DAMN IT. DO YOUR JOB AND PLAY. THIS IS A TEAM SPORT. NOT A ONE MAN SHOW.

Zep

Banned
I feel sorry for Pau. :( He is scared of the consequences of his shots and it results in him hesitating. He looks to pass FIRST before shooting, resulting in him doubting his shot and him missing it most of the time.

He needs to not give a flying fuck and get the ball and shoot. It goes in, it goes in. Yay. If not, then it doesn't. Get back on defense and try harder.

He needs to realize this in the next 6 minutes or we lost. So does Bynum. Kobe can not do this all on his own...some one needs to step up NOW DAMN IT. DO YOUR JOB AND PLAY. THIS IS A TEAM SPORT. NOT A ONE MAN SHOW.

lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i was hoping the Lakers would put up more of a fight so we could get revenge for 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom