• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
*looks at avatar*

U mad.

No, just telling the truth. In fact Gerald Henderson had more blocked shots in 3 years at Duke as an SG than Beaker had in 4 at UNC as a 4/5 is quite telling. This idea that he's some sort of enforcer guy is funny, because he's never shown it.

Now you wanna see me get salty about past players, well look no further than having to deal with Ty Lawson for 3 years and those fuckers in Chapuh Heeyah never saw one game with Irving. Yeah, I'm salty about that. Superstar Black Falcon would have been 1-4 vs Duke had Irving played.

Oh well.

effzee

You think these are two markets that consistently overlap?
Who in here listens to Linkin Park?

You would never make it in the marketing world.

You might not know anyone who both listens to Linkin Park and watches the NBA and certainly GAF mostly doesn't listen to LP, but I would easily bet there is a huge overlap of people who enjoy both.

You would never make it in the marketing world.

You might not know anyone who both listens to Linkin Park and watches the NBA and certainly GAF mostly doesn't listen to LP, but I would easily bet there is a huge overlap of people who enjoy both.

Lol! Too late! Oh shoot

Spurs in 6
Finals 6 against Heat. There is no way I don't see Lebron not having at least one huge breakout.

rdrr gnr

You think these are two markets that consistently overlap?
Who in here listens to Linkin Park?
Yes. Not by particulars or extensions of other interests but by simple popularity. Go look up how many views Linkin Park music videos get (hint: hundreds of millions) -- they even did the soundtrack to Transformers. What is the crossover between watching a summer blockbuster and the NBA? I think any huge musical act no matter how "atypical" it may be will have some appeal.

And I do. They aren't my favorite band, but past their prototypical and bland singles, they occasionally have a gem or two on each album.

Yes. Not by particulars or extensions of other interests but by simple popularity. Go look up how many views Linkin Park music videos get (hint: hundreds of millions) -- they even did the soundtrack to Transformers. What is the crossover between watching a summer blockbuster and the NBA? I think any huge musical act no matter how "atypical" it may be will have some appeal.

And I do. They aren't my favorite band, but past their prototypical and bland singles, they occasionally have a gem or two on each album.

Oh man your right. I didn't realize they were still a big deal. That is a ridiculous amount of views on YT. I just assumed they were fading into mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom