• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

OMG!!!!!!

What I am saying is almost all of you would kill to have these guys on your team. Every one of you wanted to get all these Free Agents on your team but we got them all.

Um, no. I suffered through Terrell Owens and Ron Artest. I don't want players I hate on my teams anymore.

holy shit, chalmers has ten rebounds???

wade is 4-9 from ft. he has to be better, that cannot afford to happen against better teams

Gigglepoo

I said almost all cause of people like you who have some obsessive hatred toward Wade. :p

He's a flopper, a liar, and a whiner. Guys like that annoy the hell out of me. Having a group of assholes on your team (Artest, T Jack) is much worse than losing in the playoffs. I know from experience. And it's a horrible feeling to hate your favorite team.

Do you see this kind of jealously for other teams? Nope.

Jealous of what?

Have you ever seen any team assembled like this? No. This was all very predictable by the masses.

'94 Niners signed some big name players in the offseason to get over the hump. Of course, they did get over the hump. They they weren't reviled.

He's a flopper, a liar, and a whiner. Guys like that annoy the hell out of me. Having a group of assholes on your team (Artest, T Jack) is much worse than losing in the playoffs. I know from experience. And it's a horrible feeling to hate your favorite team.

Sorry you feel that way. I hate my Dolphins cause they suck ass. I dont care who is there just win. That said in the grand scheme of things Lebron and Wade are model citizens in real life compared to some of those guys you talk about.

qcf x2

Sorry you feel that way. I hate my Dolphins cause they suck ass. I dont care who is there just win. That said in the grand scheme of things Lebron and Wade are model citizens in real life compared to some of those guys you talk about.

You hate the Dolphins because they aren't winning. What kind of fan attitude is that? You only care for the team when they win and it's popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom