• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

One thing I've noticed is basketball Gaf can turn immediately.

Spurs gonna murder everyone.
Spurs are invincible
Okc is God mode.
Spurs suck!

Cloudy

Banned
They are going to wave that off. We're lucky to only be down 12.

Pop better tear those guys a new asshole during halftime.

I feel Spurs are losing due to coaching. Blair needs to be out there. OKC has slowed down the pick and roll enough to keep both bigs out there and it is getting UGLY

I feel Spurs are losing due to coaching. Blair needs to be out there. OKC has slowed down the pick and roll enough to keep both bigs out there and it is getting UGLY

We're losing because our strategy was to have their role players beat us and they are. Ibaka has literally not missed anything. And our role players have shrunk for the most part. That stretch where Bonner fucked up everything in the first was brutal for us and we haven't recovered.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We're losing because our strategy was to have their role players beat us and they are. Ibaka has literally not missed anything. And our role players have shrunk for the most part. That stretch where Bonner fucked up everything in the first was brutal for us and we haven't recovered.

You're both right.

That PnR looks like ass and scrubs are beastin on you.

Ninjimbo

Ibaka, Perkins, and those other guys can't possibly continue this pace. I still like OKC to win but the Spurs are within range to steal.

Eehh i wouldnt blame the role players. Boris kawhi and jax were good. Tony and manu arent getting the penetration they got in san antonio.

Eehh i wouldnt blame the role players. Boris kawhi and jax were good. Tony and manu arent getting the penetration they got in san antonio.

Green hasn't shown up again is mostly what I was making a reference too.

And don't forget that shitty sequence with Bonner coming in where we lost the lead in the first. I even called that shit as soon as he checked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom