• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

"It's really fun to go out, and see young wounded soldiers, the younger the better, the wheelchair-ier the better" - Timmy

neptunes

126331_o.gif

i hate when teams are losing by double digits in the 4th and after the other team scores they just take their time getting the ball inbounds. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

spurs just let 7 seconds run off the clock right now because duncan was too lazy to go pick the ball up. if this is a close game at the end those 7 seconds could be the difference between winning and losing

Vahagn

i hate when teams are losing by double digits in the 4th and after the other team scores they just take their time getting the ball inbounds. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!

spurs just let 7 seconds run off the clock right now because duncan was too lazy to go pick the ball up. if this is a close game at the end those 7 seconds could be the difference between winning and losing

That's not how the NBA works

Cloudy

Banned
I think the Spurs would be better with Blair in over Duncan. Duncan is a statue on D right now and it's not like he's scoring.

J2 Cool

This shit is getting gritty. You could see the exhaustion mounting up. I still see Spurs getting back in this. Then again, I could also see Durant running them over down the stretch.

Draconian

I was thinking the exact same thing. Pops should be chewing him out for that right now.

I just want a team that can beat the Heat.

It's a shame the Spurs aren't playing in God-tier like they were in game 1 & 2. But if OKC can shoot the lights out like this in the Finals, maybe I'm okay with this.

Branduil

ib2FWQhSCSeqZM.gif

What in the world are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom