• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

That was a charge. Of course the refs will never make that call in Miami. If the Celtics miss any of these free throws I might just melt down.

DJ88

I can not FUCKING BELIEVE THIS.

So many BS threes that saved the fuck out of Boston. How does an amazing block by Wade, result in that three that sparks the run by Boston? Just un fucking believable. I'm about to punch a hole through the wall.

Lkr

So many BS threes that saved the fuck out of Boston. How does an amazing block by Wade, result in that three that sparks the run by Boston? Just un fucking believable. I'm about to punch a hole through the wall.

what about that charge there buddy?

Hootie

EOnv1.jpg

Vahagn

A Lebron made shot here doesn't count. There's no pressure because they're losing anyway. Any made shots is found money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom