• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

"that's not the point reggie" is that what you say when reggie miller is right?

SJAX AGAIN. he just moved his lips, throw him out refs!

iKxmU6XyTQyDA.gif

Owzers

lol Harden took a dive, unless the replay shows otherwise, i didn't get a good glimpse, but it looked terrible.

shameless.

charsace

People need to really watch Durant and compare him to Lebron. Durant under control and playing within the team. He isn't dribbling the ball every set or isoing for most of his buckets.

Vahagn

JAXXX is keeping the Spurs from imploding into themselves like a black hole

People need to really watch Durant and compare him to Lebron. Durant under control and playing within the team. He isn't dribbling the ball every set or isoing for most of his buckets.

Truth. This Durant wins a chip - he's the best in the league, period.

J2 Cool

What a disgusting flop. I'm so marking out for Jackson right now. Don't like the tech, understand but don't like Duncan talking to Jackson like that. Keep doing your shit boy!

Owzers

Harden - flop master
Durant - rip through move when shooting, toned down since the league made it a non-shooting foul
YNB - dives into people trying to get calls
Ibaka - gets away with goaltending, not his fault though

Overall i kind of like OKC these days, it's just sometimes the hate grows strong when they get away with a lot of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom