• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some taunting should be allowed, IMO. Just don't cross a line. And everyone knows the line when they see it.

I miss the Mutumbo finger swag.

He's part of the problem. He's built a good team, but this team doesn't have a star. At least when the Pistons had a balanced team they had Mr. Big Shot not giving a shit.

Wallace and Hamilton and Billups were top level players.

Anyway, Bird has never really gotten a high draft pick and it's nearly impossible to get a star without one so I can't see how he's possibly part of the problem.

Feep

Banned
It's like the Heat are obsessed with fairness. "Wade had his half, now let's get other players on board!"

GIVE THE FUCKING BALL TO WADE.

Vahagn

Wallace and Hamilton and Billups were top level players.

Anyway, Bird has never really gotten a high draft pick and it's nearly impossible to get a star without one so I can't see how he's possibly part of the problem.

Yea, Blaming Bird is absurd. Considering the income they're working with, the market, and the lack of a great draft pick...there's not much he can be blamed for.

Executive of the Year is kind of absurd when the Clippers guy got CP3, Butler, Billups and Martin though, but whatever.

why doesn't indy do that more often? they keep chucking up outside shots when the heat have NO CHANCE to guard them inside

Their problem is that they have TERRIBLE ball handling skills. They can't pass for crap so they can't pass inside and they cough up the ball most of the time that they try driving it. They're in desperate need of a decent PG.

Ehh, maybe. You can argue they should have shut down Granger back in 2010 when they were headed for a top 3 pick and then stupidly won a bunch of games to get them to 10th, but their attendance is so bad that I can understand the fear of tanking and why Bird personally might be against the idea.

Yea, Blaming Bird is absurd. Considering the income they're working with, the market, and the lack of a great draft pick...there's not much he can be blamed for.

Executive of the Year is kind of absurd when the Clippers guy got CP3, Butler, Billups and Martin though, but whatever.

The only way small market teams can land big players is through trading or through the draft. Bird has made some great trades to land good players, but he has not made a trade to land a great player. It's indisputable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom