• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Damn, Supreme is really gone? Good soldiers are dropping in pre-season and shit now.. fuck me.

It's good to see a man with his priorities in order though. God bless 'em.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Damn, Supreme is really gone? Good soldiers are dropping in pre-season and shit now.. fuck me.

It's good to see a man with his priorities in order though. God bless 'em.
Sure he will pop in during the season

Pkaz01

I would like to take this time to point out just how bad kendall marshall has been so far. Wesley Johnson looks good if you compare him to marshall.

giri

I would like to take this time to point out just how bad kendall marshall has been so far. Wesley Johnson looks good if you compare him to marshall.

TBH, marshall is in a bad spot.

Goran is going to be getting a majority of the time in practice running the offense and dominating that role.

Marshall is really not going to be getting much love.

Pkaz01

TBH, marshall is in a bad spot.

Goran is going to be getting a majority of the time in practice running the offense and dominating that role.

Marshall is really not going to be getting much love.

Yea thats why I said so far, I still remember Dragic's rookie year and how bad he was. I don't have any expectations for marshall or for anyone on the team really this year seems like its going to be so mediocre for the suns that none of it is going to matter.

giri

coulda been a legend if he kept his ass at UNC. but his family poor so get money i guess.

why he leave us man???

I sort of like, but i have no real opinion yet on what he can/can't do at a pro level. I like his style of game though. But really, i think he'll only ever be a backup PG.

Yea thats why I said so far, I still remember Dragic's rookie year and how bad he was. I don't have any expectations for marshall or for anyone on the team really this year seems like its going to be so mediocre for the suns that none of it is going to matter.

TBH, all i want is Goran to develop, Best Morris to develop and get serious PT. And see a good return in value on the gortat trade.

Pkaz01

TBH, all i want is Goran to develop, Best Morris to develop and get serious PT. And see a good return in value on the gortat trade.

Hopefully gortat can put up some good numbers to raise his value since I think its lowered because people think he was just another product of nash.

and I for one do not want james harden for the max but theyre going to offer it for sure if they get a chance.

michael-jordan-rings.jpg

speak up son

Michael-Jordan3.jpg

giri

Hopefully gortat can put up some good numbers to raise his value since I think its lowered because people think he was just another product of nash.

and I for one do not want james harden for the max but theyre going to offer it for sure if they get a chance.

I love harden, but he's not what this team needs.

charsace

Remember Cerrius and ph33knicks gushing all over him?

Its not hard to see why if you only look at his skills. Anyone that paid real attention to how he played and where he liked to work from on the court after his first season could see that dude was gonna have problems.

Smokey

Good bye Best-GAF. I'll be leaving now. My baby girl (Aisley; silent A) is due in a month and I have a lot of shit to take care of before then. I'll be too busy to post once she's arrived and I don't know if I'll ever be back.

Big ups to Lakers-AGE. Enjoy the season. Make sure to appreciate Bean for how ever long he's got left. Keep the lesser franchises in check for me. Special shout out to Viakado for all the avatar love and to LovingSteam for keeping shit light and entertaining... FREE CAP!

To Jeff, DY, reilo, Crimson, Kad, Smokey, Brandi, Rodeo, Blackace, and the rest of the triple OGs I'm forgetting... the guys who were here when I first walked in as ImperialConquest following the '08 season... Thanks for the NBA thread(s). I'll miss it.
fuk yo teams clowns

Lastly, FUCK YOU:

Boston
Miami
OKC
LAC
Stern

EAD.

Los_Angeles_Lakers.gif

See you at the parade. <3

Damn! Best of luck with your new baby. Never forget Rockets/Lakers and thug Fisher!

Smokey

Judging from last season, McHale will probably play a Patterson/Motie frontcourt more minutes. But, at least it'll result in a higher pick.

Asik has just completely dominated on the defensive end.

Nobody questioned him on the defensive end...

Good bye Best-GAF. I'll be leaving now. My baby girl (Aisley; silent A) is due in a month and I have a lot of shit to take care of before then. I'll be too busy to post once she's arrived and I don't know if I'll ever be back.

Big ups to Lakers-AGE. Enjoy the season. Make sure to appreciate Bean for how ever long he's got left. Keep the lesser franchises in check for me. Special shout out to Viakado for all the avatar love and to LovingSteam for keeping shit light and entertaining... FREE CAP!

To Jeff, DY, reilo, Crimson, Kad, Smokey, Brandi, Rodeo, Blackace, and the rest of the triple OGs I'm forgetting... the guys who were here when I first walked in as ImperialConquest following the '08 season... Thanks for the NBA thread(s). I'll miss it.
fuk yo teams clowns

Lastly, FUCK YOU:

Boston
Miami
OKC
LAC
Stern

EAD.

Los_Angeles_Lakers.gif

See you at the parade. <3

Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

nobody even questions him as a starter, tbh.

It's how much he cost.

If he's a staring center, he's definitely worth 7m a year. He's really bad on offense and had some stamina concerns, but I think most people who hated the signing either undervalue defense or don't get how great Asik actually is on defense.

If he's a staring center, he's definitely worth 7m a year. He's really bad on offense and had some stamina concerns, but I think most people who hated the signing either undervalue defense or don't get how great Asik actually is on defense.

Asik has also only had to play in short burst, allowing himself to dominate on D.

It will be interesting to see how he handles 30+mpg and if he can keep that pace up.

Asik has also only had to play in short burst, allowing himself to dominate on D.

It will be interesting to see how he handles 30+mpg and if he can keep that pace up.

Yeah, that definitely is a concern. I think he will be able to do it, but it's a gamble.

Then again, the Rockets have nothing anyway and he's a big expiring in two years if he can't play the minutes.

Yeah, that definitely is a concern. I think he will be able to do it, but it's a gamble.

Then again, the Rockets have nothing anyway and he's a big expiring in two years if he can't play the minutes.

He is very tough to trade in 2 years. For a team trading for him, he's worth $15 million and must send out $12 million, but the Rockets only have him count for $8 million and thus can only take in so much if they are over the cap.

This actually makes him a terrible expiring piece. Not untradable, but very difficult. Worse than the Base Year Compensation player.

He is very tough to trade in 2 years. For a team trading for him, he's worth $15 million and must send out $12 million, but the Rockets only have him count for $8 million and thus can only take in so much if they are over the cap.

This actually makes him a terrible expiring piece. Not untradable, but very difficult. Worse than the Base Year Compensation player.

Hmm, didn't realize that. That makes it a bit worse, but the they're probably a 20-25 win team the next couple years anyway and had money to spend and he could end up being a lot better than any other players they could have signed and if he fails, they're that much closer to Zeller this year and Wiggins next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom