• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is fairly bad at the cup

If He could finish he would be much tougher

But he can finish lol. What is this you all are talking about? His numbers at the rim are a few percentage points away from the likes of Kobe and Wade, with more attempts. Like seriously, he can finish at the rim. Stop it.

Also, the Varsity is one of the best tasting fast food restaurants I ever been to. Definitely something I miss being overseas.

Nori Chan

jordanpippen.jpg

michael-jordan-rings.jpg

speak up son

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
But he can finish lol. What is this you all are talking about? His numbers at the rim are a few percentage points away from the likes of Kobe and Wade, with more attempts. Like seriously, he can finish at the rim. Stop it.

Also, the Varsity is one of the best tasting fast food restaurants I ever been to. Definitely something I miss being overseas.
More attempts and way more misses.

Also he can't shoot from outside at all

so in my sorrows with my gf out of town and nobody to help me heal after the Nats loss, I did what any reasonable man would do

Lets leave out the details, but during my journey I've found out that there are KATE UPTON SEE THROUGH SHOTS ON THE INTERNET.

Cipherr

was that LA Times article with Big Game James spitting ether at Dwight ever posted? it's about a month old, but damn Worthy drops one truth bomb after another.

"They look better on paper," he said. "They look really good on paper. So does a counterfeit $100 bill until you try to spend it. They have work to do."

lol.

Goddamn at that last sentence, lol.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He didn't look fat tonight?

I also feel like making a bet tonight (No $).... I believe that the Thunder will win the Finals this year, who's up?

I don't think they make it to the finals this year

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

How did Li-Ning swipe D-Wade from Jordan Brand? Says one industry insider: New Chinese shoe deal pays annual base of $10 mil for 10 years

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

As @darrenrovell reported this week, Li-Ning deal also comes w/ "significant" equity in company, according to D-Wade's agent Henry Thomas

Jeffrey gonna be mad salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom