• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
these commentators are right

why this hornets team doesn't run at every break is lol

lmao austin rivers asshole 3s don't even hit rim

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
31 points in the 1st half? I know it's preseason but damn you're playing the magic.
The Hornets look super terrible. NO has only two things to be happy about. Anthony Davis. And everyone already seems to know not to pass to Rivers.
Why is Anthony Davis camped out on the perimeter? Why is he taking spot up jumpers?

Monty's been smoking some of that Demps Magic

wasn't he a guard?

I thought I remember reading he used to be a SG or something in high school and then he had his huge growth spurt to make him 6'10

In Highschool he was a guard. So he has pretty good handles and guard fundamentals, but he's 6'10 now and as he progresses along his NBA career he should try to transition from a PF into a Center, not a SG.

ominator

Neo Member
can someone explain to me, or link me an nice comparison chart, with the differences between nba tv live an nba season pass?

Why the hell isn't the Lakers game going be to shown on NBAtv? I hope there is a stream, at least.

Dwight aint even playing? Well fuck,. I guess I'd like to see what Steve Nash is regulated to once he plays with Kome.

HenryHSH

Why the hell isn't the Lakers game going be to shown on NBAtv? I hope there is a stream, at least.

Dwight aint even playing? Well fuck,. I guess I'd like to see what Steve Nash is regulated to once he plays with Kome.

because time warner... :'(

streaming the lakers this year. sigh.

wasn't he a guard?

I thought I remember reading he used to be a SG or something in high school and then he had his huge growth spurt to make him 6'10

He was about as pure of a center as could be possible in college. Took almost all of his shots in the paint and stayed in the paint on defense mostly to protect the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom