• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwhit10

I bet we're going to see Ray Allen doing a lot of new things on the Heat, that Doc wouldn't let him do on the C's

they (directv, dish) want to take the channel, but timewarner is charging espn level of licensing fees for the subscription.

They're asking $3.95 which is less than ESPN.

It's a bit high, I agree, but i will probably be negotiated down. Still, takes 2 sides to make a deal. No way T-W doesn't come to a deal by November with DTV IMO.

pilonv1

bc8840d010e711e28ca012313804a021_7.jpg

someone fucked up

It's a bit high, I agree, but i will probably be negotiated down. Still, takes 2 sides to make a deal. No way T-W doesn't come to a deal by November with DTV IMO.

which is a lot higher than 90% of other cable network subscription.

btw, i found two alternative sites besides firstrow.
it will be posted in irc

exarkun

Dallas sports radio is melting down this weekend over the Mavs pre-season games since no one wants to talk about the Rangers losing. It made my drive out of there amazing. Who knew a bad nba preseason game could trump a colossal collapse in the second favorite sport of texas?

pilonv1

Golden St. Warriors ‏@warriors

Tonight's starters in Fresno: #Warriors - Jack, Thompson, Rush, Lee, Ezeli | #Lakers - Nash, Bryant, World Peace, Gasol, Sacre

Ezili gonna beast on Sacre

VPhys

So....I have Time Warner, and I also have this new Laker channel. Have they raised my bill without even telling me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom