• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

220251.jpg

PEY1p.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nope go watch wnba

They play on ABC in at 3pm :(

Besides I don't care anymore. My teams got booted out the playoffs.

I'm stuck with shitcast and the only pre-season action I see is whatever NBATV throws on. They could be productive and show other pre-season games like NFL Net and MLB Net does but noooooooooo. We get stuck watching a taped practice session and a game that has been replayed 3 times already. Comcast Sports Net isn't even broadcasting the Wizards game.

I'd actually buy LP right now if it showed pre-season games.

All the sports going on and I have no dog in the fight.

diehard

Fleer
for some reason i don't think Enes Kanter knows you can check who is he following on twitter.

Jazz had a scrimmage tonight, everyone says G-TIME was the best player on the floor.

Mothman91

They play on ABC in at 3pm :(

Besides I don't care anymore. My teams got booted out the playoffs.

I'm stuck with shitcast and the only pre-season action I see is whatever NBATV throws on. They could be productive and show other pre-season games like NFL Net and MLB Net does but noooooooooo. We get stuck watching a taped practice session and a game that has been replayed 3 times already. Comcast Sports Net isn't even broadcasting the Wizards game.

I'd actually buy LP right now if it showed pre-season games.

All the sports going on and I have no dog in the fight.

?? You live in the DC area? What you mean by the bolded?

man, if Rudy Gay can figure out how to play with his frontcourt, (and Marc and Zbo keep their health) I like Memphis as a major threat out West. if Rudy stays within the flow of the offence, and all three of them dudes play at an all star level, look the fuck out.

Westlo

man, if Rudy Gay can figure out how to play with his frontcourt, (and Marc and Zbo keep their health) I like Memphis as a major threat out West. if Rudy stays within the flow of the offence, and all three of them dudes play at an all star level, look the fuck out.

You would need all that to happen and for Selby to break the fuck out though.

They said this last year. And the year before that.

h3ro

I'm going to be in Georgia for the next two days, Marietta specifically.

Any recs for places I should check out tonight? Good restaurants?

I'm going to be in Georgia for the next two days, Marietta specifically.

Any recs for places I should check out tonight? Good restaurants?

Just go to downtown Atlanta. The Varsity is good. Zaxby's. Coke Factory if that interests you. They have one of the largest aquariums in the world also. Not really much to see, but the nightlife is god-tier.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
logos on my jerseys?

not in my NBA!

Then it wouldn't be any difference from wearing a replica and a authentic jersey.

RIP Replicas with the Champion logo.

The Sacramento Kings have used Thomas Robinson at small forward during a five-on-five session with Chuck Hayes and DeMarcus Cousins as the other frontcourt players.

Robinson is a traditional power forward, but the Kings have a greater need at small forward.

lol

That's some Sixer shit right there.

Take a Power Forward....make him play small forward.

Just like we took a guy who needed the ball and sat him in the corner.

TRob isn't emo tho..

yet.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I think only 2 of the Wolves preseason games will be televised. How am I supposed to jump to conclusions now?

Pimpwerx

Lebron is already going highlight reel, and it's just preseason. The spacing is kinda crazy right now. Realtalk. Spo has an empty canvas to play with. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom