• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
the fuck. tuned in to catch the rockets and blazers and this shit is still on? it's been 3 hours

I been telling everyone! We are watching Stephen Jackson attempting freethrows in garbage time. Come the fuck on!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik... you mopey bitach

reilo

Harden's dumbass went for the foul there instead of just laying it up with the right hand, good defense by LMA.

reilo

LaMarcus with 8 rebounds in the first quarter, that's been something else to see this season.

Spurs, rockets, warriors with iguodala, clippers etc

YNB will average maybe like 35 vs the rockets in a series, so as durant. Rox perimeter d is kinda bad. Clips might get bounced in the 1st round. But spurs got OKC.

Spurs could roll OKC, particularly with a healthy kawahi

Healthy Memphis have done it before.

W's with a healthy iggy that also have barnes and klay to throw at Durant

And Portland have at least a 50/50 chance too if they can keep their roll going.

Thats what i meant though when i said, any team coming out of the west is going to have had a thorough examination.

Yup, you reminded me Klay can play D lol. I hope OKC warriors series will happen this coming playoffs. Probably my most anticipated west matchup.

827226463.gif
lol thats good.

WTH Suns 7th seed? They need to start tanking now so Warriors can get a spot.

Matrix

That sad as shit D by Harden there smh It's back.

I hope Asik gets traded to a tanking team. So he would come to a realization how great it is to play for a relevant franchise and still get paid well. That pouty 13 letter expletive.

Smokey

I hope Asik gets traded to a tanking team. So he would come to a realization how great it is to play for a relevant franchise and still get paid well. That pouty 13 letter expletive.

They mentioned bucks and cavs. Maybe morey sends him out of the country like Lowry

Matrix

Lin handles shit well and Asik becomes a bitch.

Also he's gonna be traded to an East team, so the team will suck.

Matrix

lol Trob

god our team is small right now

Top Bottom