• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well that was shameful Parsons and Howard.

LuchaShaq

Banned
When Dirk/Bosh/Aldridge pull up for a midrange J I seriously have more faith in them making that shot than basically any all star guard.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
all these fucking bricked dunks... my god

Matrix

Rockets can't make 3's at all tonight.

Matrix

Christ this team needs another defender to help Howard since Asik is a dick.

Matrix

Yeah, go ahead and book that win. Wouldn't be surprised if Parsons sat out either.

Parsons sits... Klay will go off on Garcia.

Matrix

Welp this lineup is waving a white flag.

Matrix

I thought McFail was bad, Sampson is awful.

Where is Aaron Brooks? And a semblance of a player that will rebound?

Edit: Can we just get a Rox GAF OT ^^^

Double Edit: Man Asik being such a damn crybaby is really killings us. Leave his ass in Houston. How can someone who played so hard for us last year act like such turd.

Matrix

Parsons is not right.

Sampson, still can't believe that shit lineup... wtf was he thinking.

Top Bottom