• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Len's ankles are still sore.

When you combine his just terrible injury history with the fact that he has no basketball ability, it's looking like a poor pick. Admittedly, you can say that about almost all of the 2013 draft...

When you combine his just terrible injury history with the fact that he has no basketball ability, it's looking like a poor pick. Admittedly, you can say that about almost all of the 2013 draft...

You were down on the MCW pick, IWMTB.

Look at him now.

Sidelined because of a skin infection? wat

giri

Yeah, i'm not liking how long it's taking to come back from the left ankle surgery. But he's been having a run of bad health on top of the recovery. Dental problems and general illness too.

Guys having a shitty run of health at the moment.

The upside is he seems to be really dedicated to the rehab and determined to get back out there, which is really positive.

The only player after him that would have been considered, to date, a dead set miss on is MCW, and the suns are pretty loaded at PG, so i'm not so mad about that.

I haven't minded what i've seen from goodwin so far when you combine that he's only 19. He's not blowing anyone away but there are good signs in his game.

giri

Oh I know. I don't even think we will trade him. Most people around here in the know are convinced he will finish his contract out here.

Mainly cause i'm not sure who would ever take on his contract.

The only team i can think of that MIGHT, is the pacers.

Though i wonder if orlando would to get rid of the hedo contract? (though it is an expiring this year).

Or, my personal fav

doit2.JPG

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Well Raptors don't even want Shumpert, and there's no way THard is going to be dealt considering he's was the guy who would replace Shump in a deal. They'll take Felton, Metta, and Udrih and like it.

A pick swap option seems fair alongside metta and felton. I mean dammit Lowry is expiring and the Knicks balking at anything more is reasonable. Now if that fat fuck Dolan can just stfu and not get involved this trade might go down as a non rape affair. That happening though is unlikely.......

Pkaz01

Yeah, i'm not liking how long it's taking to come back from the left ankle surgery. But he's been having a run of bad health on top of the recovery. Dental problems and general illness too.

Guys having a shitty run of health at the moment.

The upside is he seems to be really dedicated to the rehab and determined to get back out there, which is really positive.

The only player after him that would have been considered, to date, a dead set miss on is MCW, and the suns are pretty loaded at PG, so i'm not so mad about that.

I haven't minded what i've seen from goodwin so far when you combine that he's only 19. He's not blowing anyone away but there are good signs in his game.

Last i read there was no need or rush to bring him back so they shut him down for a month and he is going to work on the weights and conditioning. Not a bad idea i do hope he gets healthy he wasnt anthony bennet bad when he was on the floor there is some potential there

giri

Last i read there was no need or rush to bring him back so they shut him down for a month and he is going to work on the weights and conditioning. Not a bad idea i do hope he gets healthy he wasnt anthony bennet bad when he was on the floor there is some potential there

It's really hard to say, because his minutes have been so patchy and he looks so... restricted, while moving at the moment. His ankles are so heavily taped and he's obviously not used to it.

pilonv1

Marcus Thompson ‏@ThompsonScribe 6m
Warriors announce Jermaine O'Neal, one of the few bright spots on Golden State's bench, will undergo surgery on his right wrist tomorrow

Marcus Thompson ‏@ThompsonScribe 41s
Officially, timetable for his return will be determined post-procedure. But likelihood is surgery would end his season, possibly his career

Amir Johnson for Speights & TPE please :(

Good start so far for the Clippers. I don't know how feasible it is, but with Blatche and Lopez being by far their most productive players this year, I can't help but think they should find a way to get them both on the court. I bet Lopez could play the 4 just fine.

giri

Deron doesn't get enough chances to create. Too many guys try to iso on the Nets.

I'm not sure how much of it is trying to iso vs never having time to practice.

but they still didn't have a great offensive system in place to start the system.

Top Bottom