• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden is drunk

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did Parsons just wake the fuck up or did his back loosen up?

I take back half of the bad things I ever said about LMA. Hope he gets some All Star love this year.

Where do Celtics+Lakers lifelongs rate on this scale

735.gif

Matrix

beverley, what's that his 5th airball this game

His D and rebounding are keeping him in this game, cause god damn it's been on of his nastiest games on O yet.

Matrix

oh look another career high for a rockets opponent

hey at least it's not a scrub this time or a former Rocket.

It's usually shit players that get career highs or go off on our team.

Matrix

GG Blazers.

shit coaching by Sampson.

Nice to see Howard show up, not sure what to think about Harden tonight (his d was awfulllll). Rest of the team was ass.

LMA is a beast.

oh yea... Asik again can go fuck himself.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Your 8th-best frontcourt player in the West, ladies and gentleman.

Beverly is such a bitch lol.

Great game, LMA dominated.

I love TJones, but he got his ass kicked tonight it seems like (though I missed large chunks of the game). But he's only started a few games in his career and he's really young so he'll rebound.

Matrix

Hahaha at the cry by rockets fans to trade asik for Aldridge earlier .At this point you couldn't trade him for Dwight

fucking Einstein here

Matrix

Lol let it flow

Why? Lakers will have a better record at the end of this season

Let what flow? You root for the Lakers and Celtics. No one takes you seriously here.

Top Bottom