• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

masud

Banned
This ones about 2 minutes from being over.

Felton, MWP, Shump, Hardaway, a 2018 1st rounder and the newest JD and the straight shots lp to Toronto...

Udrih doesn't work with this unit. Start him and put Prigs on the bench, Prigs/STAT/THard works better. Udrih just pounding the ball right now setting up nothing, not getting STAT involved.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GOOOOOO

gtfo of the league.

Felton never healthy this year, JR coming off surgery and Shump out of it, and Chandler has been out. Plus the vets of last year are all gone.

but yeah, same team.

Felton/JR coming back down to earth and playing like their trash self. Shump has no offense what so ever. This team sucked with Chandler when he won DPOTY, so I don't think they'd be much better with right now.

masud

Banned
Felton/JR coming back down to earth and playing like their trash self. Shump has no offense what so ever. This team sucked with Chandler when he won DPOTY, so I don't think they'd be much better with right now.

Yeah Shump is garbage we need to sell high on him before the rest of the league notices. I mean he could get it together someday but its not gonna happen on this team.

edit:good fight out of the Knicks to close the half.

Top Bottom