• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Dragic / Bledsoe / Plumlee and in particular the Morris twins are balling.

It's a stupid idea though. Makes literally no sense.

This, THIS is a sarver move. Sigh.

Yeah as young as they are, I see no reason to rush things at all when they could still manage to get a solid pick this year.

From trading away one of the best players on the roster for a guy out for three months to try to intentionally lose to this, woah.

They have the 6th best offense in the league with Bledsoe as their main guy while also starting PJ Tucker and Miles Plumlee, it's insane.

I mean.. I guess we could give them Pau for picks. You can have nash back too if you want?

masud

Banned
I think its a crap deal for us tbh. I like that Felton would help the tank but his contract is too long. I don't see him being an easy piece to move because of it. I'd prefer to have as much flexibility as possible and minimize these useless long term contracts.

And the 2018 pick is too far away for me to care that much about. Who knows how things will look then... The Knicks has a ton of cap space coming into play in 2015 and who knows, they may just be competent.

Felton's contracts not that bad and wont hurt the Raptors flexibility. He's owed 4.5 mil next season and has a player option for another 4.5 after that. And I guarantee he will not take that option in Toronto...

I say we leave Shumpert mwp and Felton on the table. If that's not enough then so be it.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I really like what I've seen from the Bobcats so far into the season. They are maybe a couple of pieces away from being relevant.

Hardaway Jr. with not a good sequence there. Airballs an open J and blows his assignment JR style. Dude should be a much better defender but he gambles way too much.

Top Bottom