• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Felton/JR coming back down to earth and playing like their trash self. Shump has no offense what so ever. This team sucked with Chandler when he won DPOTY, so I don't think they'd be much better with right now.
Felton has played with a bad hamstring and a nerve issue in his hip, which he aggravated the first game of the year. JR basically is playing in preseason now and has no athleticism. Shump is just tired of being jerked around by Woodson and has checked out. It's one of the reasons I want Woodson gone, one thing I liked about D'Antoni is his confidence in Shump. Woodson has fucking beat any spirit the guy has like a baby seal. And if you think healthy Chandler doesn't make a difference, you haven't been watching the wide open lanes up the middle. Or seen the metrics with Chandler on/off the court, Knicks never got a backup for him and they're paying for it.

EDIT: LOL JR SMITH LOST HIS SMILE

I know I should be rooting for the tank, but I'm enjoying watching the Raps shred these dudes.

I can't put the Nets in the same category as the Knicks. You have to earn that shit.

Nets are down 17 at the half, Knicks are down 6. They're both teams playing a lot worse than their talent would suggest.

Felton has played with a bad hamstring and a nerve issue in his hip, which he aggravated the first game of the year. JR basically is playing in preseason now and has no athleticism. Shump is just tired of being jerked around by Woodson and has checked out. It's one of the reasons I want Woodson gone, one thing I liked about D'Antoni is his confidence in Shump. Woodson has fucking beat any spirit the guy has like a baby seal. And if you think healthy Chandler doesn't make a difference, you haven't been watching the wide open lanes up the middle.

You want Woodson gone but the team was successful when he took over for Dantoni and last year. So, what drastically changed from then to now? It's been a coaching carousel for the past 15 years. When are you going to realize it's not coaching but management?

You want Woodson gone but the team was successful when he took over for Dantoni and last year. So, what drastically changed from then to now? It's been a coaching carousel for the past 15 years. When are you going to realize it's not coaching but management?
I know it's management, EVERYONE knows that. However Woodson himself is not blameless for his "That's How I Roll" style. I can't stand stubborn coaches who are unwilling to make changes that have to be made. He gives JR all the rope in the world yet 1 bad possession buries Copeland/Shump/Prigs/insert player here. The teams always get blitzed in the 1st/3rd quarters, showing poor planning and lack of adjustments at halftime.

Magic still think they are the 2010 Orlando Magic, chuckin' up threes at will.

Oladipo has a shitty shot selection.

I know it's management, EVERYONE knows that. However Woodson himself is not blameless for his "That's How I Roll" style. I can't stand stubborn coaches who are unwilling to make changes that have to be made. He gives JR all the rope in the world yet 1 bad possession buries Copeland/Shump/Prigs/insert player here. The teams always get blitzed in the 1st/3rd quarters, showing poor planning and lack of adjustments at halftime.

I agree, he is a stubborn mule.

the tank is strong in this game.

1-Angry-Cat-memes-very-funny-2013-funny.jpg

Top Bottom