• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No Parsons tonight. Utah's got this.

Cheddahz

Banned
If the Nuggets seriously do end up getting either Wiggins, Parker, or Smart because of the Knicks pick, I'm going to laugh my ass off

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden master of shit D.

.500 first time in 4 years.

....lol.

131.gif

Matrix

lol not one person is guarding Hayward

Harden is god awful on D.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I tried to get into Resogun but I'm too terrible at video games to enjoy it. I'm Bargnani level at video games.

Tearaway was great though!

Smokey

Im not trying to talk trash or anything Rocket fans but.. Harden might be the worst defender ive ever seen.

I said this inn last month's thread being serious and someone brought up another name

There isn't a worse star level player or whatever who plays worse defense than him

Matrix

Im not trying to talk trash or anything Rocket fans but.. Harden might be the worst defender ive ever seen.

He's for sure top 5 worst in the league today.

Matrix

Asik is garbage since he went emo. We will be lucky to get a 2nd round pick.

Also AB can't play anywhere except for Houston. He stinks on the road.

linsivvi

Looks like the Jazz have decided to suspend their tank machine for one day just to shit on the Rockets for one more time.

Matrix

Bench mob

I'll give the Rockets bench one thing, they actually try to play D. Harden's crap D makes the starters look even worse.

Matrix

what the fuck

nice flop Jefferson

Matrix

Harden your D is the saddest shit I have ever seen.

Top Bottom