• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeesh some awful play from the Pellies down the stretch. Ryno with a totally terrible offensive foul and bad luck on a tip, Aminu with an out of bounds travel and just a dumb play at the end.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My god Harden smh

I knew it the moment it was announced Parsons wasn't playing we would lose.

ORbcl6ki.gif

the swagger

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lolz

Houston Sports

Matrix

lolz Brooks wtf

Also nice coaching McFail.

Jeff-DSA

I don't know if it's impressive or depressing that the Rockets can score over 100 points with such a silly video game-esque offense.

diehard

Fleer
GG Houston.

I can handle taking a win if its Hayward/Favors/Burks/Burke looking so great.

... we might need to make a move , Burke might put us over the top 3 pick hump.

Matrix

Parsons is the glue of this team. That should tell you all you need to know about Harden and Howard.

Matrix

When your winning #hhsgd%@&&#&#&#-#-

Lose #mcfail

Go back and read my previous posts when we win. I praise the players. McFail doesn't coach or do shit.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
With this Jazz win...the Knicks are officially the worst team in the NBA.

Cloudy

Banned
I wonder if Dwight will complain about not getting the ball enough. He is actually getting LESS shots this year than he was getting with the Kobe the so-called ballhog.

exarkun

The Rockets hurt the Jazz by losing! Fucking up your tank! Even 23 minutes from Richard "Tank Commander" Jefferson couldn't stop our Aaron Brooks and Harden Isos.

Also, Harden with shitty passes all night. Mchale needs to sit him down and tell him we need more OKC Facilitator Harden, and not Kobe "Fuck you Ima do Me" Harden.

Top Bottom